Post New Killer Ideas! Add opinions

The Beldam

Annabelle Sylvester Foster was an old woman living by herself outside of the town of Salem. She excluded herself from society and instead fended for herself. Only going into Salem to sell her produce in exchange for materials.

Annabelle had many rumors about her flying around, the town didn't like her. Her presence made children cry and hide behind their parents. Although she meant no harm, the old woman simply liked to spend out her older years with her lonesome. That changed though when Salem began to accuse the recent unlucky events on witches, rounding up suspicious women and burning them at the stake or hanging them at town square.

Annabelle was the lucky one, she was banned from entering inside Salem for the rest of her days.

Salem suffered though, the harvest was getting worse and a plague was hitting the town. People were anxious and whispering about the old women who lived outside the city. They suspected she must be what is causing these disasters.

On a pitch black night, where the clouds were so thick that the moonlight barely seeped through. A band of torches lined up in front of Annabelles small cottage. They prayed and chanted, waving their torches as Annabelle could only watch as her cottage burned around her. Leaving her charred corpse in the rubble.

Due to this unjust sentence to death, the betrayal she felt, and the revenge she desired. The moonlight poked through the thick clouds and landed onto the charred rubble. Her blackened hand raising out of her once comfy cottage.

Power: Vengeful Justice

The Beldam takes form of the monster her jury accused her of.

As the Beldam moves around the map, her torch leaves a trail of tiny embers behind her, gently floating in the air. The embers will slowly fade away after 7 seconds. These embers are a trail that the Beldam can rewind back to find herself in an earlier position. The Beldam can press the active ability button and combust into flames as she rewinds back into an earlier position. The player can release the active ability button to pause the rewind and find themselves in a more advantageous position while hunting the survivor.

This ability suffers from no cooldown but their needs to be atlesst 3 full seconds of embers behind her to be able to use the ability.

The Witch's Fate is a secondary ability that can be activated on any dying survivor. The Beldam sears her fate onto the survivors flesh.

When a survivor with the fate activated works on a generator, heals, or cleanses totems they will suffer from the oblivious status affect while on them and work on the objective 30% slower.

The fate is deactivated when the survivor is healed to full health, but if an injured survivor is the one that healed, the Witch's Fate will carry onto them until healed to full as well.

Appearance

The Beldam has dark seared skin, pieces of her flesh are falling off as embers deep inside her body still burn. Smoke releases from her body as she breaths.

The Beldam has wispy patches of grey hair and she wears a long burnt dress that is cropped to her knees. Her limbs are old and frail but agile.

She holds a torch in her right hand, barely lit but large and hard enough to deal serious damage. Her left hand is visible too, charred and old as the Witch's Fate mark glows a fiery red on her palm.

Perks:

Isolation:

You know how an isolated life feels like.

When a survivor is more than 40 meters away from any other survivor they will suffer from the blindness status affect. If the isolated survivor is in the killers terror radius, they will let out a scream. Revealing their location and putting the perk on a 30/25/20 second cooldown. This perk can only affect a single survivor at a time.

Hex: Guilty Until Proven Innocent:

We already know how the trial will end.

When a generator is complete, any survivor working on any generator other then the completed one will suffer from the exposed status affect for an infinite amount of time until they are put into the dying state or if the Hex Totem is cleansed.

Survivors not working on a generator when the generator is complete will suffer from the oblivious status affect and their auras will be shown to the killer for 3/4/5 seconds.

Scorched Corpse:

When the Killer is stunned by a pallet while this perk is active it will cause the pallet to slowly burn.

During a period of 10 seconds the pallet will slowly burn down and then completely break. This has a cooldown of 120/110/100 seconds.

Mori:

The Beldam will seek her revenge. Sentencing you to be burnt on the stake, the Beldam will lean over your weak body and with a grasp on your arm your body will slowly burn from the inside. Smoke releasing out your body as the Beldam screams and uses her torch to beat your head until dead. 

Comments

• FrenchFryAddict
    FrenchFryAddict Member Posts: 3

That seems like a great killer. But I think the hex perk should have a timer instead of being infinite. Maybe like 2 minutes but I works after every generator. Still a good idea though.

• Bingbongbong
    Bingbongbong Member Posts: 202

That's a cool idea for a killer.

Honestly, for me simply a Killer without a Gauge or Token System would be enough.

• RenDesune
    RenDesune Member Posts: 246

Thank you, yeah I figured the Hex might of been a bit broken.

• RenDesune

Same, I was trying to think of a simple ability that wouldn't have cooldowns and charges

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

This is Something I posted 2 summers ago, and updated last summer. I still think its a strong enough and fairly balanced concept that would be lots of fun if added to the game.

• RenDesune

I Enjoy the idea, its unique for a killer that for sure and I always wanted a doll killer if Chucky wasn't going to make the cut

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961
    edited August 2020

Here was my view of an 'Alchemist' concept.

Power - Experimental Research

Press L1 to tab between 4 vials with various effects, each vial has it's own recharge rate.

Corrosive vial - A vial containing harmful properties extracted from flowers, Toss a vial within 18m, Direct hit on a survivor, damages on health state and causes the broken and exposed status effect for 60 seconds, When a vial breaks on impact, it splashes corrosive within 10m, coating windows/lockers/pallets preventing them being interacted with for 10 seconds. 1 Charge. 30 second Recharge.

Enhancing Serum - Inject yourself with an enhancing serum gaining an effect like the current blight rush power, aka non lethal. 2 Charges.10 Second Recharge.

Protective Vial - A Vial containing the Entity's willpower, Reduces Stun and blind duration by 30% while active, last's 60 seconds. 1 Charge.

Noxious Vial - Place this vial as a trap on the ground, this vial can't be seen by survivor's. When triggered, induces poison, a new mechanic. Damages one health state and causes Blindness and transitions into a 30% slow movement debuff after 20 seconds if left untreated. until another survivor helps by washing their eyes. A bit like Freddy's wake up mechanic. 4 Charges. Max 4 vials placed on the map, recharge a vial once triggered.

His perks can be the current blight's, Maybe remove the Pallet Hex for something like an Obsession perk. 'Don't touch what you can't afford' - When the obsession interacts with an object or another survivor for 8 seconds or more, a flock of crows will encircle the 3 other survivors causing blindness and oblivious for 30 seconds, The nearest survivor to the killer affected by don't touch what you can't afford, will be revealed as an aura for 10 seconds.