Wait times are long and match making is bad.

Options

I'm thinking it's because less and less people are playing due to bad game balance and bugs.

Just my opinion.

Comments

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,141
    Options

Well, I only played KYF tonight. I'm probably only playing KYF tomorrow and the next night, too.

Why? Because there are collision bugs that get you stuck in the terrain with the only option to quit the match and start over in the lobby. But doing so now gets you a timeout. I had a locker collision bug hold my killer in place in three different matches yesterday (but not three in a row). No matter what I did, I could not move from that spot. My only option left was to Leave Match as just standing there while they did gens (we were at 5 gens still) is asinine.

As of today, each of those instances would have netted me an escalating timeout. Which is absolute bullshit.

So, until they fix their collision if DC penalties are staying on, I'll just play KYF here and there and not bother with public matches anymore.

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703
    Options

I've been getting bad matchmaking but really fast wait times, and when I say bad matchmaking I mean I was rank 8 getting matched with only red and brown ranks, havent seen a fellow purple or even a green for a long while

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    Options

DBD is just not interesting at the moment, I'm still on the PTB and queue times increased on the survivor side.

Other games cough Ghost of Tsushima cough and Horizon have been keeping me well occupied and away from DBD.

• teamdehn
    teamdehn Member Posts: 222
    Options

its still boasting some of its highest numbers so the premise is purely false. There is no matchmaking. rank means nothing, any potato with enough games can hit red, and any strong player that spreads their game around could easily be green yellow and possibly brown. there is no accepted win condition yet so until then have fun in rainbow land.