I expected absolutely nothing from DBD but I was still let down...

I love how one of my friends was called a "#########", and then the guy proceeded to say "all Claudette mains or anyone who looks like her skin tone deserves to be put in a blender and have it turned on," and when my friend reported him with proof SHE got banned from forums and warned on the game. She sends tickets about this but nothing happens to the racists and at one point had a BHVR member telling her to record and SS people being racist like this to have them banned until she caught the cult of dwight doing it... then ALL OF A SUDDEN the member got introuble and we were told to delete the file with ALL the proof from our pcs we didn't. We've recorded fog whispers-who have sent there followers to attack her because shes outplayed them for "hacking", streamers who are conveniently not streaming, people "pretending" to be BHVR members calling her the N word or saying "I tunneled you out of the game because you are black". I know that I will mostly be banned near instantly for posting this but I want to spread the word to all you non-racists, dont stop playing the game just spread the word and see if we can try and help make this game a safer place for minorities!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.