Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who is the most sadistic killer?

leatherfav88
leatherfav88 Member Posts: 209
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

My guess would be clown becuase it seems like he enjoys hunting and killing survivors. Your thoughts?

Comments

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

The infinite Tier 3 Myers with an ebony Mori that i had in both my first and second games ever on PC. I'm not bitter....I look good in red...

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I would say clown. His finger fetish seems to encompass the sexual element that usually accompanies sadism.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Freddy. As far as I know, none of the other killers are serial killer pedos

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

Doctor and Clown would be my best bet.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Michael, he likes to play with his food before he kills it.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited August 2020

Doctor for sure. It's also nice he lets you embrace his sadistic nature and torture the survivors in so many interesting ways throughout the match. I can't help but laugh maniacally alongside him most matches. There's killing, and then there's doctor.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Doc. He isn't after the direct kill. He's after torture.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895
    edited August 2020

Myers for being pure evil. He has no problem killing kids and animals either. Plus he takes a kind of pride in his murders the way he displays his victims sometimes;

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703

I'd have to agree freddy's noncery makes him the most sadistic

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

Non-licensed? I would normally say Doctor, but Huntress's archive lore would beg to differ.

Licensed? Pyramid Head. That's literally his entire reason for existence. James was masochistic, so Silent Hill gave him a sadist.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138

Clown, for sure. He is going to kill you. And he's gonna make it hurt.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Freddy, easy. He plays with your very worst fears, and the people he targeted were children.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Pig. You can be very cruel to survivors and make their heads pop.

Clown would be a very close second based on his mori

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,934

In terms of Gameplay probably Trapper.

If someone gets trapped, sometimes I stand beside them and wait till they escape the Trap to smack them down afterwards.

Or if a cocky Survivor shows off DS, I trap the Locker and leave them. Not to far though.

In terms of Lore, idk. I don't really read it.

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

Lore-wise, absolutely Doc! Reading his story in the archive was really sickening for me x.x

Gameplay-wise, I find it difficult to pick one. All killers slash or beat you whenever they can. Maybe Amanda bc of her traps, or legion bc they like to stab you alot.

In terms of playstyles, slugging nurses that just let you bleed out are the most sadistic for me.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

Agree about doctor. But Legion that makes you mend once he see you, seems more sadistic than doctor. He just keep all team injured until he decide it's enough.

• Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444

No ######### its clown even says young old woman or man he did not care

Dude emotionally and physically played with them giving me them no no vibes and to top that off he licked thier fingers to "taste them"

This is why I'm usually like aww hell nah clown I'm clenching my cheeks.

Else hed probably tunnel you in a way you don't want to be tunneled.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

Doc, Clown and Blight. I think Blight outdoes even the doctor, as Grimes experiments on the killers in ways worse than Carter...