Console Survivors, please at least try the crossplay...

124»

Comments

• Grizzley_Hobo
    Grizzley_Hobo Member Posts: 9

I started playing DBD on XBOX about 2 months ago and only play killer. I was slowly getting used to the game and felt pretty comfortable with a couple of killers. i took a break for a few weeks and decided to pick it up again today. I tried cross play for about 5 games and felt like I barely had control of the killer. The survivors felt like they were buzzing around me like flies and I couldn't hit anyone at all. It was an awful experience and really put me off the game. After reading this forum I will try again tomorrow but turn the cross play feature off in the hope that it will feel normal again.

• Psychic1337
    Psychic1337 Member Posts: 29

Problem is that there is latency issues. I was in crossplay for awhile, and firstly there always seems to be more latency and hits that shouldn't have connected when the killer is a different platform, and secondly almost all of the top killers are just better when played on PC, any killer with a projectile or nurse and Billy (due to being able to flick) are a lot stronger in the hands of a capable pc player compares to a console player. So that combined with the disadvantages of latency and almost never being able to 360 just makes it not worth finding a match 10 seconds earlier. Also in my experience, y'all are sweats, like chill. Never seen so many sweaty tryharding killers in one day than when I enabled crossplay. (I guess could be PS4 or switch..... Yeah let's be honest it's definitely not switch)

• OBX
    OBX Member Posts: 854

LOL this is why so many PS4 survivors are potatoes when they can’t abuse the frame rate issue that console killers have. I love that. I guess honesty deserves something. Good lord GET GUD