Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Perk Changes/ Achievements on Ps4

Can there be a way that Blood Warden can have a timer? Kind of like when Make Your Choice is active? So we can know how much time there's left please? Speaking of Make Your Choice it is so confusing to tell if I'm out of the range. Is there a way that once hooking someone the perk goes dark and lights up when you're out of range kind of like Devour Hope? For The Achievements on Console there was a bug when I was getting the adept for Quentin, I escaped through the hatch but didn't get the achievement it was weird and also is there a way that we can getting a fraction for those trophies that you have to do a number of times like the Near-Death Experience Trophies it would be fun to know how many I've done so far.

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Good suggestions.

Adept survivor achievements can only be acquired if you escape through the gate. Hatch escapes do not count.
  • TOXICCLAUDETTEMAIN
    TOXICCLAUDETTEMAIN Member Posts: 34

Oh ok thanks for answering