I gotta say it.

Options
MonsterInMyMind
MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Pyramid head's skins being only legendary is honestly the worst marketing i've seen since deathgarden someone's gotta be the one to say it. STOP MAKING EVERYTHING LEGENDARY Mix matching is better please behavior The glowy skin with his prestige would have been sick but since its LeGeNdArY you can't even do that literally boring.

Comments

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706
    Options

I implied multiple times that devs never been able/wanted to make 2 pieces sets, which explain why we never got one so far and why some cosmetics, (survivors heads, killers weapons) are linked with no real reason.

And since they get silent everytime you come with this, I suppose it's a step on the right direction.

• MonsterInMyMind
    Options

You do realize right if they allowed mix matching more people would buy them like what. I wouldn't mind paying more for it to atleast be allowed to match it with other skins.

• MonsterInMyMind
    Options

I don't like that they are silent about things like this it's such a crappy thing that they're doing i don't care if the owners of silent hill like this its honestly trash such a disappointment.

• Funguu
    Funguu Member Posts: 88
    Options

I prefer the locked skins, they're cooler and have a lot more detail.

• MonsterInMyMind
    Options

They are no different then a normal set EXCEPT you take away pairing them with other things that is by far the dumbest marketing strategy real talk you are allowed your opinion but legendary skins is all PH has got its lame give us something we can mix and match.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

Yeah,i can't see any reason why this skin has to be linked.

Was looking forward to maybe get the weapon,but oh well...

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Perhaps there is a possibility that Konami mandated the skin to be legendary?

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options

if you mix pyramid hit then you ruin the look of the character. I understand this frustration for original characters but Pyramid Head is iconic game character so maybe the license holders was not okay with that.

• MonsterInMyMind
    Options

Even still if more people started going off about this it's possible konami would allow it to be sold in pieces this is just really bad on behaviors part for even ALLOWING something like this.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

I'd put that on konami, I could see them whining that any cosmetics they make are "legendary", I'm just happy we got PH cosmetics at all.

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265
    Options

See this is what i have a problem with. The fact that people keep saying "I like them when they come in one set" doesn't support their argument. If you wanna put in an outfit the way it comes, go ahead, but let us mix and match if we want to as well. Not sure why people prefer it locked as it's no different than just keeping the outfit the way it is except now it takes away mix and match yet people like it that way?

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 794
    Options

wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, Konami is probably desperate for some cash considering they've been dead in the sand for years now

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623
    Options

I've also got to say it.

I know it's a stupid nitpick but... stop saying every linked set is legendary. Legendary sets are white and cost 15 dollars worth of auric cells. Normal linked sets are "Very Rare" purple and cost 10 dollars worth of auric cell, the same as all the other full sets of purple cosmetics.

I'm not criticizing your point, you have every right to complain about something you don't like. I just hate that every person who complains about this same point keeps making the same obvious mistake.

Also both of Pyramid Head's sets are "Very Rare" purple sets, not Legendary.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,539
    Options

LOL

some people will never understand I guess.

legendary skins and sets are somewhat different. In the case of licenses, especially Silent Hill license, they probably can’t do anything against it. It’s not only for money (all cosmetics are basically). In many cases it prevents clipping and allows for more creativity for the set.