Map Idea for Descent Beyond Chapter

My attempt at making a map for Chapter 17. Note I do not have any skill with modelling or drawing so this is going to remain purely text.

New Map: The Library. The new map is split in half- the first level is very similar in layout to the Hawkins laboratory, and is as it sounds- a huge library. In this library, certain walls can be interacted with by pressing a certain button for both killers and survivors. This can be done to open or close hidden doors. Cabinets of New Moon Bouquets, puddles of Plague bile, crates of Umbra salts, stashes of canker thorns, and growths of pustula flowers and foxglove plants cover both levels of the map, with blighted corpses also appearing in the bottom floor and and statues of blighted or legacy skins lining the halls of the first level. The second level is a disturbing laboratory full of large liquid filled cylinders and broken storage cells with a similar layout to the Games lower tunnels.

What do you think? I tried to make it as similar to descent beyond's style and aesthetics while also making sense in the lore of chapter 17, all while making it new and interesting.

Comments