Lery needs rework

lordtomato
lordtomato Member Posts: 204
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

You the probably the worst map in all of the game called lery and give it to all billy players, then also give them some toxic swfivor, you want a billy nerf huh? No. Billy was never a powerful killer, so will you stop keep getting suggested by rank 20s? Lerv needs a rework.

Comments

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Some of my best games as killer were on Lery's. Was playing Nurse and got a 3k that was lookin like a 0k because the survivors couldn't find gens when they were down to 1.

Legion is hella fun on Lery's.

If you have Spies from the Shadows, you know where everyone is all the time.

• Masochistic_Killer
    Masochistic_Killer Member Posts: 413
    edited August 2020

You shoulda left it at Lerv. Also Lery's is not the worst map although it might be in a 3 way tie for worse frame rate. Ormond is the worst map for killers. I've heard people say they think Saloon is the worst map for survivors but I get away and see other people get away more often than not there.

• lordtomato

Lery is not only unplayable on Billy, there are others like Huntess, slinger, Bubba. If a map can make lots of killer unplayable then it needs a rework. Or blood lodge in your example, wraith can still use his invisible and sprint ability to catch up with survivors fast. Billy on lery is no power.

• Masochistic_Killer
    Masochistic_Killer Member Posts: 413

This is true of basically everything. Lery's sucks hard as Nurse (and Freddy because 10 FPS ######### sucks) but it's okay as Doctor and even Trapper if you get a good basement (I like putting traps on doorway thresholds myself) setup.

Every map makes some killers basically unplayable because they're all balanced different with different powers, add-ons, and vast differences in strength and mobility and there isn't a single map that takes this in to account (even Saloon which is my favorite on both sides); I'm not even sure it's possible because of how the game is. Additionally, most killers are underpowered in general.

• lordtomato

Totally agree, there are too much maps there are too bad for killers, and there are only 1 to 2 strong killers map? DBD will probably be better if it got manage by another dev team.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,475

honestly I wish indoor maps were more large building on one side of the map and the rest of the map is mostly normal, like have half the map be indoors and the other half be like a large garden or something other then indoor every corridor is 2 feet wide and everything sucks

• Slickstyles
    Slickstyles Member Posts: 446

I love Lery's concept and it's honestly one of the most well designed indoor maps. Sure, it sucks when you're a mobility killer like Billy or if you're playing huntress. However, it's fine for all of the other killers. Now if you complained about Hawkins or Midwich, you would have a point.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804
    edited August 2020

you can touch my favourite map when you pry it from my cold dead hands

and even then good luck, cause I will have superglued it to my cold dead hands beforehand

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

TF2 reference. I like Stranger Things a lot but it was a TF2 reference

• Funguu
    Funguu Member Posts: 88

Lmao this bait taste quite good