Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Decisive strike doesn't work when getting pulled from saving someone from a cage of atonement. (PS4)

whatever69
whatever69 Member Posts: 10

Before anyone replies, no, I'm not talking about being saved from a cage of atonement and DS not working.

What I'm talking about is that I got saved from a hook, got downed immediately, the saver got downed, I used unbreakable and with my decisive strike still active ran to my friend who was in a cage with the killer right behind me and right when I was saving I got pulled so my DS skillcheck came up. I hit the Decisive Strike skillcheck perfectly, dead in the center and it even made the "ching" sound indicating I successfully hit it. But it did nothing and he was able to mori me right then.

This was on the Dead Dawg Saloon map, and the cage was on the side of the map with those rows of wooden buildings on the 2nd story where there is usually a generator and a gap to drop from. This time there was no generator.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments