Question for fun!

Options

What type of gameplay you mostly play as?

I play both aggressive and stealth sometime, Pyramid Head and Ghostface are my mains alongside few others like Oni and probably Trapper

Comments

• teamdehn
    teamdehn Member Posts: 222
    Options

i play whatever killer i have challenges for. Clown is my favorite because he is fat, gross and hilarious! I don't play survivor because not being in a SWF is a huge disadvantage.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Weird combination of stealth and aggression. I prefer to stealth up to a target, then get really aggressive in a chase. Ironically as well my favourite play as Spirit on the rare chance I actually play her is to play her straight, since everyone expects mind-games.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,141
    edited August 2020
    Options

I flip around. The killers I like playing the most are Doc, Freddy, Pig, and Clown. I also toss in some Ghostface, Myers, and Legion. So a variety of play style.

It all depends on my mood that match. It's like when I play Overwatch, sometimes I want to Tank, sometimes Support, and sometimes DPS. It's all a mood thing.

I also don't care about my rank in DbD. If I had some good survivor interaction and some BP, I don't sweat it if they escape.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    edited August 2020
    Options

I tend to prefer stealth killers like Wraith and Pig. I find that they suit my play style well. Huntress is a blast as well, but I like playing with Monitor to make people worried I'll jump out at them whenever they hear the lullaby. So, even when I'm not stealth I suppose I like stealth. I'm probably strongest with Spirit or Hag, but that's to be expected. I'm starting to get pretty good with Nurse, but I'm not amazing yet.

As survivor I'm pretty aggressive. I'm confident enough in my chasing that I spend most of my matches sprinting. If the killer sees scratches, so be it, I'll try to give them a good chase. If not, excellent, I'm doing objectives quickly.

• Kira15233
    Kira15233 Member Posts: 473
    Options

Well, I like being stealthy because it surprises survivors and being as aggressive as Oni is so fun tbh

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Options

I pretty much like Myers because he is the Grand Pooba, the first of the entire genre.

• Nineball
    Nineball Member Posts: 28
    Options

I tend to play super aggressively and dedicate my perks and addons to just getting information.

Play a lot of Bubba, Hag, Pig, Clown, and Wraith, but been playing more Deathslinger lately.

• LeaderoftheSaints
    LeaderoftheSaints Member Posts: 162
    Options

Stealth and random. Gotta keep your victims on their toes.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,228
    Options

My play style is listening to music while playing

I mean while playing Trapper

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    edited August 2020
    Options

On survivor I play aggressively. First second in the match I'm on a gen, I know all the pallets are up. I DARE you to find me first. Come on. Do it ya stupid clown.

I used to play sneaky, really enjoyed urban evasion, but I just can't be bothered anymore. I do get little tingles of joy from evading a killer sure, but if you leave the gen I'm on and come back in a few seconds you're getting teabagged and we're gonna have a chase.

Edit: I run healer builds so I'm always at full health if you lose me for about 15 seconds. You can't even break chase or I'll just come back with full hit points.

On killer I don't have the patience to slug and find the fourth, nor the endurance to do a 3 gen situation. I do not camp, nor do I really return to the hook. Your decisive and borrowed are useless against me. However, I'm also really finicky with my chases. If I'm on you for more than 15 seconds or we just broke a pallet I'm leaving you. My fluttery nature makes ruin, trapper traps and hag traps really strong because you're constantly up and off the gens, but if my patrols don't scare you away well enough the survivors have the chance to push gens out and escape.