Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Gas heaven - Autohaven wreckers glitched rock

Alexanndra
Alexanndra Member Posts: 2

Main area where all the gen's are, there's a glitch by a rock where a chest or hook goes. Its infront of the gas station and it just makes you get stuck until the match is over or the killers get you. It happened before when I was a killer and had found a survivor stuck in the same place.

0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• daleylife
    daleylife Member Posts: 37

A rock near the hill with a hook on it, once near, the survivor is stuck and can no longer move freely. Had a killer lure us there and slug us all. I am on PC but play with a controller and could not run away.

• Biscootie
    Biscootie Member Posts: 4

Hello,

I play Dead by Daylight on PC and I've noticed this bug keeps reoccurring to me, my friends and other players A LOT of times. From what I read, it's an old bug that has STILL not been fixed. Honestly it's beyond frustrating, especially with killers that do not have any dignity (not that they are obliged to, but still) and instantly kill or chase survivors that are not stuck. I've had a game where THREE of us were stuck on rocks. Attached picture below.

This is the most deadly killer in the game, the rock. Rock Killer dlc when?

• daleylife
    daleylife Member Posts: 37

Happened to me again as Killer this time, but on the coal tower map.

• slimjim75492
    slimjim75492 Member Posts: 75

I keep getting stuck in weeds on the side of the mound or rock/hill and can't move again until I'm hooked and then freed it happens on every made I assume

This discussion has been closed.