Is a tool that hits buttons repeatedly cheat?

Options

1. It's a cheat. BAN target

2. Not a cheat. Not banned

Which one? 🤔

Comments

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    Options

It's called macro. Technically not bannable AFAIK but if you get banned then it will not be reverted.

• Lumen
    Lumen Member Posts: 16
    Options

I'm a tool that hits buttons repeatedly and I haven't gotten banned yet.

But seriously, you'd probably want to avoid software that automatically hits buttons. If you have keyboard or mouse macros that hit buttons, I imagine that would work fine, seeing as it's the macros are on the keyboard / mouse and not on the software your computer is running.

I'm pretty sure BHVR has said if you get banned by Easy Anti-Cheats for using macros, that they can't help you get unbanned.

I have hardware macros on my Ducky keyboard but I still haven't risked trying it out, because I enjoy the game too much and I don't want to get banned. Probably not worth it.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

Macro's are against the EULA, whether or not BHVR chooses to enforce that rule is another question.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 953
    Options

They won't specifically hunt you down or anything, but if you happen to be banned, it won't be reversed.

Also, OP you have a cool username

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

Any macro's are an "use at your own risk". If you happen to get banned BHVR cant unban you. We don't recommend using macro's as they are against the EULA.

This discussion has been closed.