Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

ETA for hill bug fix

It's been three weeks since a bug started to be reported (bug category here) and still, every day i have games where someone stucked there and killer abuse this for his easy kill or 4K (last one cannot escape from this location).

Why do you hate survivors so much?

I remember the harvester loop you fixed within 48h because killers cried. And now you have lot of time.

Comments

• Ferixstar
    Ferixstar Member Posts: 48

Two things:

1: I play on PS4 and I got out of the hole on my own by running and hitting “options” as a survivor and by lunging and hitting “options” on killer. It took a couple tries and it’s not a “fix” but it helped while waiting for a fix. (PS4 “Options” button is the “esc” key on PC).

2: They posted on their Twitter account, replying to the same question saying that they will release a fix along with the next chapter release. My assumption is that it is because they are updating parts of the maps that have the “hill hole”.