Finally got into green ranks

Finally now that I hit green ranks I should hopefully start getting compertant teammates and I should be able to crank my tone challenges easier took me a week just to get unhook during egc don't even care that I died

Comments

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316

Ha! 😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Anyway, congrats :3

• Gravewalker200
    Gravewalker200 Member Posts: 451

"hopefully start getting competent teammates"

This is probably the funniest thing I've read today. It may just be that I'm console but I have cross play on and I still don't get competent teammates at red ranks. Unless everyone rank dropped when I was gone for 2 months I don't think it is possible to get even a competent team 2/10 games.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

I hate to say this, but you dont even get good Teammates at Rank 1.. at least most of the time.

• Reaver_Raziel
    Reaver_Raziel Member Posts: 400

Yeah what this guy said. Playing killer it doesnt matter what rank people are. Red, purple, green (I mean above green rank its rare that people have any clue) a lot of people play like potatoes and some people play fairly well. And a few people play really well. Mind you this also goes for killers. Console or Pc doesn't matter. I thought consoles might be a bit weaker because the first few matches I played they all died really early in the game and got like 5k points.

But I quickly changed my mind when the next few games I got it was basically the reverse. People no matter rank, console/pc, survivor or killer. Its a mixed bag. Which is why I was hoping for MMR to be working kind of alright. Nothing more frustrating than playing a "weaker" killer and getting matched with tournament squads :(

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

I finally got to rank 12. Still getting rank 20 teammates.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Grats on green! Yeah just to echo what other players are saying, the killer capitalizes on your group's weak link until it turns into a 3v1 or 2v1. That's why killers get mad at SWF, they need that weak link to really win.

It just takes time and experience. You'll be purple/red before you know it and then you'll lay out a perfect escape route and plan all the tiles you want to loop together perfectly then get grabbed off a gen by a stealth killer and everyone will think you're a tool.

Bloodpoints are the real goal out here.

• croquetas
    croquetas Member Posts: 20

LOL he thinks he will get good teammates soloqing lmaoo, I just hit rank 10 and people still farming me

but anyway congrats

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

Congrats!

You've got a long way to go, though. Competent teammates start showing up around rank 10.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Congrats and try to stay out of red ranks. Survivors are horrible there.

• sad_killer_main
    sad_killer_main Member Posts: 785

Yeah, when you get into green ranks, games start getting decent.

• BeyondDisbelief
    BeyondDisbelief Member Posts: 69

Competent teammates are in green-purple range. Reds are toxic farming ######### who will point-blank unhook you for BPs then leave you to die, or heal you in front of killer and leave you to die. Never trust a red.

• redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905

True but sometimes it helps having potato teammates like having to escape with a perk they all die your at the gate and just sneak out did that to a hag earlier she even trapped it and had DH on 3 token's I sneaked up opens got into the gate and set the trap off just to show I escaped would not have been possible with compertant teammates as they would have kept setting the trap off

• redsopine00

DBD78 won't let me tag ya but I was gonna say I've been red ranks both sides and it's not that fun with the farmers heck I got sandbagged in green while looping a bubba survivor stands in my way

• ZerLukas
    ZerLukas Member Posts: 294

Congrats)

But I'm afraid teammate competence won't increase much there

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

That's a respectable effort. It won't really change much, though: Incompetence is rewarded all too often in DBD. Don't get me wrong, it's nice that survivors aren't punished as hard as killers, but DAMN. SC in a corner so you can get hatch WHILE 3 OF US ARE ALSO ALIVE? Some people never learn.

• redsopine00

Ikr though is it bad just for a escape though gate with this perk challenge and knowing the hag had 3 tokens DH instead of the rescue I hid near a door waited her her to start the egc then just after she's set up 2 traps on the gate I crouched over and just left after I did the doors including a deliberate trap spring to show them I got away?