Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Finally got into green ranks

Finally now that I hit green ranks I should hopefully start getting compertant teammates and I should be able to crank my tone challenges easier took me a week just to get unhook during egc don't even care that I died

Comments

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316

Ha! 😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Anyway, congrats :3

• Gravewalker200
    Gravewalker200 Member Posts: 451

"hopefully start getting competent teammates"

This is probably the funniest thing I've read today. It may just be that I'm console but I have cross play on and I still don't get competent teammates at red ranks. Unless everyone rank dropped when I was gone for 2 months I don't think it is possible to get even a competent team 2/10 games.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

I hate to say this, but you dont even get good Teammates at Rank 1.. at least most of the time.

• Reaver_Raziel
    Reaver_Raziel Member Posts: 400

Yeah what this guy said. Playing killer it doesnt matter what rank people are. Red, purple, green (I mean above green rank its rare that people have any clue) a lot of people play like potatoes and some people play fairly well. And a few people play really well. Mind you this also goes for killers. Console or Pc doesn't matter. I thought consoles might be a bit weaker because the first few matches I played they all died really early in the game and got like 5k points.

But I quickly changed my mind when the next few games I got it was basically the reverse. People no matter rank, console/pc, survivor or killer. Its a mixed bag. Which is why I was hoping for MMR to be working kind of alright. Nothing more frustrating than playing a "weaker" killer and getting matched with tournament squads :(

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

I finally got to rank 12. Still getting rank 20 teammates.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Grats on green! Yeah just to echo what other players are saying, the killer capitalizes on your group's weak link until it turns into a 3v1 or 2v1. That's why killers get mad at SWF, they need that weak link to really win.

It just takes time and experience. You'll be purple/red before you know it and then you'll lay out a perfect escape route and plan all the tiles you want to loop together perfectly then get grabbed off a gen by a stealth killer and everyone will think you're a tool.

Bloodpoints are the real goal out here.

• croquetas
    croquetas Member Posts: 20

LOL he thinks he will get good teammates soloqing lmaoo, I just hit rank 10 and people still farming me

but anyway congrats

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

Congrats!

You've got a long way to go, though. Competent teammates start showing up around rank 10.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Congrats and try to stay out of red ranks. Survivors are horrible there.

• sad_killer_main
    sad_killer_main Member Posts: 785

Yeah, when you get into green ranks, games start getting decent.

• BeyondDisbelief
    BeyondDisbelief Member Posts: 69

Competent teammates are in green-purple range. Reds are toxic farming ######### who will point-blank unhook you for BPs then leave you to die, or heal you in front of killer and leave you to die. Never trust a red.

• redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905

True but sometimes it helps having potato teammates like having to escape with a perk they all die your at the gate and just sneak out did that to a hag earlier she even trapped it and had DH on 3 token's I sneaked up opens got into the gate and set the trap off just to show I escaped would not have been possible with compertant teammates as they would have kept setting the trap off

• redsopine00

DBD78 won't let me tag ya but I was gonna say I've been red ranks both sides and it's not that fun with the farmers heck I got sandbagged in green while looping a bubba survivor stands in my way

• ZerLukas
    ZerLukas Member Posts: 294

Congrats)

But I'm afraid teammate competence won't increase much there

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

That's a respectable effort. It won't really change much, though: Incompetence is rewarded all too often in DBD. Don't get me wrong, it's nice that survivors aren't punished as hard as killers, but DAMN. SC in a corner so you can get hatch WHILE 3 OF US ARE ALSO ALIVE? Some people never learn.

• redsopine00

Ikr though is it bad just for a escape though gate with this perk challenge and knowing the hag had 3 tokens DH instead of the rescue I hid near a door waited her her to start the egc then just after she's set up 2 traps on the gate I crouched over and just left after I did the doors including a deliberate trap spring to show them I got away?