Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Wake Up! slight improvement?

Milo
Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Unlocks potential in one's Aura reading ability. Once all Generators are powered, Exit Gates are revealed to you when within 24/48/∞ metres of range. While opening the Exit Gates and standing inside the Exit Gate reveal your Aura to other Survivors within 24/48/∞ metres of range.

While Wake Up! is active, you open the Exit Gates 5/10/15 % faster.

Just thought this would make it kinda cool.

Comments

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Nope. :) 
  • Milo

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Why :cry:

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Both are perks barely used. Seem like legit adjustments to make them more attractive to use.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Infinite range is never a good idea when SWF is involved. Survivors could use that perk to hold the match hostage, or bully the killer. 

I think 75 meters is enough. Infinite distance is too overpowered for both sides. 
  • Milo

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    Infinite range is never a good idea when SWF is involved. Survivors could use that perk to hold the match hostage, or bully the killer. 

I think 75 meters is enough. Infinite distance is too overpowered for both sides. 

You do know that infinite distance is in the perk already? I just added if you are standing in the exit gate as well. And how exactly would you take the match hostage and/or bully the killer enlighten me please.

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Sounds like a decent idea. Doesn't make it too broken or anything yet gives it a QoL change that can let someone know a gate is open.

• BaconMuncher9
    BaconMuncher9 Member Posts: 31

Good idea, I like this. I would love to see this implemented.

• cro0w
    cro0w Member Posts: 27

Awesome! A inverse Blood Warden!

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Milo said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Exit gates are already opened way too fast that's why... 
  • Milo

@Bravo0413 said:
    Milo said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Exit gates are already opened way too fast that's why... 

? Again this perk already does that i just added if you are standing in exit gates you reveal your aura to survivors

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    I like the change a means of somehow somebody was able to miss that aura that you had when you are opening the gate. God knows how but I've had it happen multiple times, they would be able to see you standing in it so they know where to go and if somebody's available to take a hit
  • Milo
    @DarkWo1f997 @Bravo0413
    Do you want to have a discussion or no?