The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

SPIRIT,what a waste great look/animation/ BLINED KILLER

I bought the Spirit to surpport the game what a waste great look/mori/animation, still a handycap killer wasted over 1,000,000 blood point and still didn't prestige her, quest the prize has gone up too, and still blind as a bat without the radar, hello. not wait she can see scratch marks with perks, really? that just blows me away, what the hell is wrong with you people are you just trying to blow that 16 million dollar deal on purpose or what? or was this their idea. what the hell is going on for Halloween Hello, anybody home??????

Comments

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

What is this your 4th... 5th post about the Spirit?

We get it, you don't like her powers.

• kucerka
    kucerka Member Posts: 186
    I don't know how rank1 works, but I got with her from rank 20 to rank 6/7 in just a week...I also have to mention that I've NEVER played any killer 😕.
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Welcome to our daily show MIKELATIN7'S COMPLAINTS.
    In this show our host, MikeLatin7, never forgets to beat the crap out of the dead horse!
    If you miss any thread by him, do not worry, he always makes another one about the same topic!

Brought to you by Dead By Daylight Forums!
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    popoles said:
    In this show our host, MikeLatin7, never forgets to beat the crap out of the dead horse!
    If you miss any thread by him, do not worry, he always makes another one about the same topic!

There an unsub button? 
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    popoles said:

There an unsub button? 
    Sorry, it's obligatory.
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    edited September 2018

@powerbats said:

In all seriousness though perhaps you're just not that good with her or she doesn't fit your playstyle. Most games at rank 1 she 3-4's either very quickly or after a 15-20 minute match. There's very few games where she doesn't get at least 1 ore more kills let alone anyone actually getting out.

She's currently the top played killer I've been facing at rank 1 and Monto has a pure evil build going that's getting copied it's so good.

I have yet to see spirit gameplay against competent SWF where she does well.
    15-20 minutes, are we still talking about DBD? Every killer can win if the survivors go afk :wink:

Oh and by the way.
    Quickly checked out monto on youtube and found a video "The Spirit Needs Tweaks! | Dead By Daylight DISCUSSIONS WITH MONTO" where he explains "The Spirit needs tweaks to be viable in High Ranked Play
    "

Good lord, @powerbats try again :wink:

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

@powerbats said:

In all seriousness though perhaps you're just not that good with her or she doesn't fit your playstyle. Most games at rank 1 she 3-4's either very quickly or after a 15-20 minute match. There's very few games where she doesn't get at least 1 ore more kills let alone anyone actually getting out.

She's currently the top played killer I've been facing at rank 1 and Monto has a pure evil build going that's getting copied it's so good.

15-20 minutes, are we still talking about DBD? Every killer can win if the survivors go afk :wink:

Oh and by the way.
    Quickly checked out monto on youtube and found a video "The Spirit Needs Tweaks! | Dead By Daylight DISCUSSIONS WITH MONTO" where he explains "The Spirit needs tweaks to be viable in High Ranked Play
    "

She is getting tweaks and buffs, already comfirmed, and the spirit can see scratch marks without perks, does this guy know what he's talking about? Yeh she's handicapped and mostly by a ridiculous recharge speed since she can only use the power at 100%. 
  • HorsePower
    HorsePower Member Posts: 126

Try getting better at the game.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Reduce cooldown, make her whoosh non directional and finally make her husk have a 16 meter terror radius. Other then that she perfect as she is.

I love monto but aura reading should not be on the spirit as it will definitely limit design space for aura reading perks on killers for the future.

Shes a high skill killer. Who rewards predicitons. Again use her power to get close to surviours using scratch marks when learning her. Word of warning do not spend to long phasing as its very easy to lose prey if your phased for too long. Once you got that down use a survivours injured moans to hit a survivour out of phase. A cool gimick is standing still by pallets to bait a survivour into running across. 

Currently you need to run cooldown add ons with speed the rest of her addons are to awkward to use and her cooldown plus movement in phasing is too slow to go without these add ons. Hopefully this will set you on the right track to learning the killer. 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@powerbats said:

Oh and by the way.
    "

Well you completely failed with that one and badly so.

FEATURES & CONTENT
    Integrated the Polish community translations for 2.2.0

BALANCE

Reduced the default recharge time of the Spirit's power from 20 seconds to 15 seconds

BUG FIXES

Fixed an issue that caused the Spirit to get instantly blinded with a flashlight

Hmmn looks like the buff most of us asked for is being implemented.

You've never been in a long game before against other killers, well you must need to play better killers against competent survivors.

Oh and competent swf don't even try that garbage argument since the dev stats while outdated show the following which blows your argument to bits again.

4 strangers = 30%
    2 friends + 2 strangers = 34.1%
    2 friends + 2 friends = 9.5%
    3 friends + 1 stranger = 17.9%
    4 friends = 8.5%

You might want to try a different argument that can be backed up next time instead of the Ad Hominem and Straw Mans.

• Dabrownman1812
    powerbats said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@powerbats said:

Oh and by the way.
    "

FEATURES & CONTENT

BALANCE

Reduced the default recharge time of the Spirit's power from 20 seconds to 15 seconds

BUG FIXES

Fixed an issue that caused the Spirit to get instantly blinded with a flashlight

You've never been in a long game before against other killers, well you must need to play better killers against competent survivors.

Oh and competent swf don't even try that garbage argument since the dev stats while outdated show the following which blows your argument to bits again.

4 strangers = 30%
    4 friends = 8.5%

You might want to try a different argument that can be backed up next time instead of the Ad Hominem and Straw Mans.

What are those numbers for?
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    powerbats said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@powerbats said:

Oh and by the way.
    "

FEATURES & CONTENT

BALANCE

BUG FIXES

4 strangers = 30%
    4 friends = 8.5%

I know right? These minor buffs are good.. and to think theres going to be more in the mid chapter 😄
  • powerbats

@Dabrownman1812 said:

The numbers are to show what a false narrative 3-4 man swf groups are to the discussion at hand. That's always an excuse some on here try to buttress their argument about something so then you post the facts to blow that up.

• Dabrownman1812
    powerbats said:

@Dabrownman1812 said:

The numbers are to show what a false narrative 3-4 man swf groups are to the discussion at hand. That's always an excuse some on here try to buttress their argument about something so then you post the facts to blow that up.

No, what's the percent as in are they escape rates, death rates etc
  • LightsOut88
    LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123
    I just bought the Spirit yesterday. Im rank 4 killer no pips. 6 games later im rank 3 what does that tell you? I havent even had a single bad game with her at rank 4 including two 4 mans my first two matches. I am really enjoying her power as well as the ability to truly mindgame survivors.
    I dont even have and good perks besides her unique ones, or add ons and im doing well. You have to have a good knowledge of survivor gameplay and a good sense of directional judgement to use her power effectively at which point perks and add ons just boost her strength. 
    A pair of good turtle beach headset will make sure you hear every movement and sound which is crucial for tracking survivors in phase walk.
    To be good with Spirit you have to "git gud" at using your ears and have a good instinct for knowing what a survivor is gonna do or where they will try to go. 
  • MikeLatin7
    MikeLatin7 Member Posts: 209

@powerbats said:

@Dabrownman1812 said:

really what and where did you get those numbers, HELLO

• MikeLatin7

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    powerbats said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@powerbats said:

Oh and by the way.

"

FEATURES & CONTENT

BALANCE

BUG FIXES

4 strangers = 30%

4 friends = 8.5%

HELLO

• MikeLatin7

@powerbats said:

@Dabrownman1812 said:

JESUS, really

• MikeLatin7

@powerbats said:

That may well be but I'm better then you, lol, and no the Spirit is not, that crown may well be held by the Trapper or the nurse and that all I have to say about that

• MikeLatin7

@HorsePower said:

you should take your own advice

• powerbats

@MikeLatin7 said:

@HorsePower said:

you should take your own advice

So should you and the evidence about 3-4 man swf friends is all over these forums and you've commented in some of those very same threads.

As far as spirit goes perhaps it's you that just needs to git gud and you would if you spent less time trolling on the forums.

• MikeLatin7

again with those numbers, Jesus Blah, Blah, Blah,,,,,,,Blah. everybody thinks the world is a ball why? they told you that from birth the first thing you see in kindergarten is a ball and they tell you that's what we live on, it every day on tv/internet/ every where you go, so you believe it. Why would they lie about it no sense but it dose find out why on your own. In this game all the killers speed is 110% NOT IN THE REAL WORLD, not for some of us. and those numbers ( evidence about 3-4 man swf friends ) mean nothing. Wake up and smell the coffee.

• powerbats

@MikeLatin7 said:
    again with those numbers, Jesus Blah, Blah, Blah,,,,,,,Blah. everybody thinks the world is a ball why? they told you that from birth the first thing you see in kindergarten is a ball and they tell you that's what we live on, it every day on tv/internet/ every where you go, so you believe it. Why would they lie about it no sense but it dose find out why on your own. In this game all the killers speed is 110% NOT IN THE REAL WORLD, not for some of us. and those numbers ( evidence about 3-4 man swf friends ) mean nothing. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Did you really just try and post that and think it was going to work?

I call on @Lowbei to show you the path to truth.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited October 2018

did you REALLY just embarrass yourself with some flat earth jibberish? i would love to focus on your lack of skill in this video game, however i think theres a hilarious connection between your flat earth comment and your “evidence means nothing” comment.

i have seen plenty of good rank1 spirits get 4ks.

now please tell me more about your crazy beliefs.

• powerbats

@Lowbei said:
    MikeLatin7 said:

did you REALLY just embarrass yourself with some flat earth jibberish? i would love to focus on your lack of skill in this video game, however i think theres a hilarious connection between your flat earth comment and your “evidence means nothing” comment.

Proof that not only is @lowbei a confirmed forum troll killer but he also killed off the dinosaurs thus he must be the Entity !!!!

• Lowbei
    edited October 2018
    powerbats said:

@Lowbei said:
    MikeLatin7 said:

Proof that not only is @lowbei a confirmed forum troll killer but he also killed off the dinosaurs thus he must be the Entity !!!!

haha this made me smile

one of them posted a few days ago that im obviously a dev or mods fake account used to say things they cant, but it was removed.

i took it as a compliment :)

• MikeLatin7

@Lowbei said:
    MikeLatin7 said:

No, I think you did, you think the world is a ball and God is far from us, have you seen pictures of the northern lights? will look on the net that the reflection of the emerald rainbow over Gods Throne (the book of Enoch) on the waters in the firmament, we not flying thru space your the one that should be embarrass to believe that lie, like every killer speed is 110% OR THOSE Blah, Blah number, see how many people bother to joint forms and how many player play the game so your so called (evidence about 3-4 man swf friends) is false, wake up and smell the Coffee

• Lowbei
    edited October 2018

@Lowbei said:
    MikeLatin7 said:

No, I think you did, you think the world is a ball and God is far from us, have you seen pictures of the northern lights? will look on the net that the reflection of the emerald rainbow over Gods Throne (the book of Enoch) on the waters in the firmament, we not flying thru space your the one that should be embarrass to believe that lie, like every killer speed is 110% OR THOSE Blah, Blah number, see how many people bother to joint forms and how many player play the game so your so called (evidence about 3-4 man swf friends) is false, wake up and smell the Coffee

lololololololol...

...olololololol
  • Aviema
    Aviema Member Posts: 45

@MikeLatin7 said:

are you pretending to be #########?

• powerbats

@Aviema said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

are you pretending to be #########?

I think they ran out of things to try and troll with finally so now they're just trying to deflect with something else in hopes people forget.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Lowbei said:
    MikeLatin7 said:

Nobody denies the fact that you can 4k at rank 1 with any killer, now that the emblem system has been turned into a joke.

Have you ever seen a spirit 4king a competent SWF? Doubt that because always when I ask for footage of such games, nothing is delivered

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

Yes! Her play is horrible. NOT FUN nothing. Waste of money again.

• Lowbei
    edited October 2018

@Lowbei said:
    MikeLatin7 said:

Nobody denies the fact that you can 4k at rank 1 with any killer, now that the emblem system has been turned into a joke.

Have you ever seen a spirit 4king a competent SWF? Doubt that because always when I ask for footage of such games, nothing is delivered

what the spirit has going for her is that she can look like shes left a hooked player, when she really hasnt, and make some amazing catches.

what does the emblem system have to do with 4king? ######### the emblem system and the horse it rode in on. i play for score, that score usually coincides with pips, but if it doesnt, ######### it. im only rank1 because the game put me there. to be honest, i dont even know how the emblem system works, because players shouldnt need a damn tutorial to understand ranks, in this entirely score based game. surviving is a scoring event. killing players is a scoring event. score is all that matters to me.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    laKUKA said:

Yes! Her play is horrible. NOT FUN nothing. Waste of money again.

This is something that I haven't seen... yes she can be weak but one thing that is constantly said about her is that shes fun 
  • Dabrownman1812
    Lowbei said:

@Lowbei said:
    MikeLatin7 said:

what the spirit has going for her is that she can look like shes left a hooked player, when she really hasnt, and make some amazing catches.

what does the emblem system have to do with 4king? [BAD WORD] the emblem system and the horse it rode in on. i play for score, that score usually coincides with pips, but if it doesnt, [BAD WORD] it. im only rank1 because the game put me there. to be honest, i dont even know how the emblem system works, because players shouldnt need a damn tutorial to understand ranks, in this entirely score based game. surviving is a scoring event. killing players is a scoring event. score is all that matters to me.
    Hey there, the emblem system allowed some low skill players to get to higher rank, which affects 4ks and such obviously. Had a rank 7 killer that kept falling into one of the holes midchase on the game map, and a rank 1 wraith who didn't know how to lunge into windows just to name a few. Some things didn't exist as frequently in high ranks before emblems. They lowered the requirements to rank up so more people can be high rank so high rank people can find games, problem is that rank isn't for the top tiers anymore. 
  • I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

I don't play killer all that much because I'm not that good but when she came out I been playing more and more she is FUN to play. Especially when coming out of Haunting to smack someone up side the head or pull them off a gen. FUN TIMES

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@powerbats said:

Ok i agree with you but she is hard to play at first but i learn killers within 2 matches like nurse i learn in the middle of my first match as her but spirit was easily the best killer i prefer playing so yes get good as her and you will ruin people in game

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@MikeLatin7 said:

ok ######### do you mean by ANY of this

• UnderarmTuna
    UnderarmTuna Member Posts: 1

The Spirit is so imbalanced. It's impossible to play against her she is too powerful. I hope they will fix her.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

@UnderarmTuna said:
    It's impossible to play against her she is too powerful.

Not really but thanks for the laugh

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=edpq9mZZuhg

Maybe learn to predict Survivors and play mind games better?