Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Slugged For Four Minutes Because I Used Perks

RizeAki
RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

So just a little rant if you don’t want to read you don’t have to nothing important

To those that care the basis of the match was it was a pc huntress with crosshairs streaming and once I got off hook they proceeded to slug me straight down. As you know it’s almost impossible to dodge a hatchet when they have cross hairs. So I am forced to use unbreakable to get up and even though they are in chase comes back to do it again. All in all I was left on the ground for whatever the full bleed out timer is which all started at 5 gens. I saw they stream so I went to find out why this was and they said it is because I ran ds and unbreakable (mind you these are tier 1 versions as I was playing Kate someone with like 10 perks to use) All of this being an assumption since they couldn’t know perks till after the match. But even so I didn’t try to abuse them if I’m down right in front of the hook. I used unbreakable because I’m slugged while ds never got used because she left me on the ground for 4min when at most it’s 60 seconds. So my question is how is me using perks wrong but her using crosshairs to make shots is ok in her mind?

Well that is my rant that probably won’t make much sense now I will answer the posts I know are bound to happen before they do I don’t care how anyone plays if that’s their style go ahead just makes you look bad if you have to leave someone on the ground for 4 min at 5 gens and I do also get I shouldn’t run that build with how broken it is but I ran it for the match above in case I am slugged and/or tunneled which happens a lot in this game and I can atleast admit I’m garbage on a lot of maps when it comes to looping Ive been a killer main for two years and only on survivor for about 2-3 months tops so if I am being tunneled I tend to panic and don’t want to waste too many resources so I’ll take a down and either stun or get myself up to gain distance

Comments