What keeps you going?

Zwergz112
Zwergz112 Member Posts: 199
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Everyone has those days where nothing goes your way, Killer or Survivor, from being blinded almost every time you pick up a Survivor to getting facecamped on your first hook. What's keeps you coming back especially after a chain of bad matches?

Comments

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

I'm normally fueled by the urge to have prestige 3 for all my characters. Unfortunately my progress has been brought to a halt as the frame rate is so bad on console I can't play

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I enjoy playing several killers. So if I have a chain of bad matches I just change to another killer.

• pwncxkes
    pwncxkes Member Posts: 235

p3ing all of my survs and killers

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Memes. Despite being at high ranks I rarely get into a "I have to win" mindset. Rounds can be so silly.

• HiddenNugget
    HiddenNugget Member Posts: 32

I just enjoy playing and grinding, levelling up etc. Even if I have a bad game it still contributes to levelling and experience so that keeps me going:)

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Usually I just switch teams. Otherwise, I meme and chill. Maybe farm some BP with the Freddster (he's insane. You can let everyone escape and get 28k BP. I love it, although I don't know if its broken or not. Either way, its the only way I don't hate myself for playing Freddy).

Sometimes I'll do some wierd stuff... Like throw on OoO.

That's it. Just OoO. No other perks, except maybe some WGLF. I don't even know what I try to do or prove when I do that sort of thing.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Simply enjoying playing. Switching sides and Archives are a huge help.