Which gestures we need on survivors for 3 and 4 key binds?

kaeru
kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I think we need gesture BE QUIET and STOP. First one is debatable but second one I need often when I want to tell survivor to stop doing gen to prevent 3 gen trap. Of course all this gestures can be used to taunt killer as it used now. Imagine telling BE QUIET to Oni releasing his power.

Which gestures you would like to use in game?

Comments

• Pandamonium
    Pandamonium Member Posts: 77

Finger guns for Ace.

• SJC
    SJC Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2020

The only emote I want is the universal jester for I don't like you... The middle finger.

• kaeru

Good one.

I think every gesture could be used as BM. Some toxic survivors using point gesture after stun or successful vault. So it is not sould be a reason to not add new gestures.

• kaeru

Interesting actually. What if every survivor had his one unique gesture.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

I´d like an emote to point in opposite directions with each hand, signifying to split up.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 958

While ON a hook for the 1st time. There needs to have a shake head as if saying "no! dont. Stop. Dont unhook me yet. No whatareyoudoing I need Deliverance unhook-self. No dont. youSOByouruinedEVERYTHING!, why are you going for a 1st unhook, the killer barely hooked me!" Type of gesture.

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806

We need a middle finger emote to trigger Killers who nod and play toxic.

You would also be able to use this gesture while on hook.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    • finger guns
    • fart
  • TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Seriously though at least a “stop” gesture would be an absolute huge thing to have.

Like you said it’s frustrating solo trying to get others to stop doing something that you know is bad and will screw everyone.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,939

It would be cool to have another global emote for all Survivors and then 2 unique for each individual Survivor.

• ZCerebrate
    ZCerebrate Member Posts: 641

I would love for the X crossed arms emote because there are so many times where someone teabags repeatedly next to me obviously telling me that they want heal me when I'm working a 80% generator vs pop goes the weasel and just teabagging until the killer just magically shows up as the generator is at 98% and I gotta make that sudden decision whether I stick it or not... because the guy wouldn't just nuzzle the gen with me

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    edited August 2020

"Shh..." should be added to the existing Point gesture, and "Psst!" should be added to the existing Beckon gesture.

These noises are universal and are not age or gender dependent. Make the effects audible to only the survivors, if toxic abuse against killers is a worry, and give a few seconds pause between noises so that it can't be spammed to annoy other survivors.

Have the noises only play if pressing the corresponding key/button while the animation is playing. This way, you only point when pressing the button once, but you can also shssh by pressing the button again during the point animation (or twice in quick succession).

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Stop is definitely needed, another gesture idea could arms waving perhaps signalling that there is danger close or to split up.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

This. So much this. It used to be that waving your hands in the air was the signal for "Don't do it, leave me here" but that somehow got mistranslated into "Get me down"

If you have deliverance, or the killer is stealth / insidious camping and you can see someone about to get themselves killed and you probably downed again, this could be invaluable. It can also be used in end game to those who are happy to self sacrifice if they end up the NOED camp bait.