Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which killer do you think is the most fun?

woongles
woongles Member Posts: 4
edited August 2020 in Ask the Community

I've been having a ton of fun with Ghostface, but I think I might want to get a new killer soon. I don't care too much about strength.

Answers

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

Demopls is the most fun to play for me, good big boy, getting those STBFL stacks, showing that handsome flower of his.

I agree that Blight has the potential to become one of the most fun killer to play as.

• woongles
    woongles Member Posts: 4

Blight's ability does seem like it has potential to be fun. Never even thought/considered Demo as a possibility.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

I guess it's just the matter of taste. Demo simply happened to be my cup of tea :)

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

For me the most fun killers are Legion and Oni i play both of them alot.

• venomz12
    venomz12 Member Posts: 46

I do enjoy playing Wraith but Ghostface is probably more fun just because of the jump scares you can get.

• Hummer65
    Hummer65 Member Posts: 12

If you're good at her, Nurse is easily the most satisfying, but Wraith and LF have potential to be just as fun. It's also fun to zoom around the map as billy

• Perfectnomad
    Perfectnomad Member Posts: 89

Most fun for me is Legion. Close second is Michael. I used to just main Michael but I got into Legion and there just something about being able to fast vault over pallets and windows is really fun for me. Plus, Legion has great skins!

• Nearic
    Nearic Member Posts: 26

Everyone has their preferences. I enjoy playing hag a lot. In a good match its a ton of fun to watch survivors head for my traps. But if they know how to counter you, it can also be a little frustrating. There's some thought involved with trap placement and setup and she's fun to snowball with. Once you hook a survivor, you start creating your "web" of traps to dismantle every loop and likely pathway nearby. If they break free of the web your in a bad spot but usually the run right into most traps. Highly recommend hag.

• Parallax
    Parallax Member Posts: 273

Objectively, Blight is the most fun killer. I can't pinpoint exactly why I find him so fun, but I would've been willing to main him even in his PTB state.