Hill bug

Options
DariusB92
DariusB92 Member Posts: 122

Ps4. I have witnessed survivors get stuck on the edge on the bottom of the hill and happens on any map. Saw it on crotus pren and it just happened to me on McMillan. Absolutely no way to get out of it and had to lose the endgame because i didn't wanna deal with your disconnect penalty. Very frustrating; This needs fixed!!!

11 votes

Acknowledged ยท Last Updated

This bug will be fixed in an upcoming patch

Comments

• WhiteWeasel
    WhiteWeasel Member Posts: 2
    Options

It happened to me too. I attach the photo of a place that I have stuck. Other survivors tried to help but only killer's hit made me free (at the end of the match ๐Ÿ˜”)

• funkymonkey
    funkymonkey Member Posts: 32
    Options

This has happened to me on ps4 and switch. Has been on the auto heaven map each time for me. Once I was able to free myself after a very long time of being stuck by running and changing direction lots. Possibly had nothing to do with me being able to free myself though.

• Asura
    Asura Member Posts: 47
    Options

This has happened to me on PC so many times. It's extremely frustrating.

Always getting stuck at the base of the hill by the biggest rock.

• LittilAvindar
    LittilAvindar Member Posts: 255
    edited August 2020
    Options

I wouldn't even bother. BHVR has the fix, and they've opted to wait until they decide to release the DLC to implement it.. Meanwhile, everyone is taking absolute advantage of it, and there are no bans being issued, nor is there any forgiveness for people who DC because they are stuck. They had zero issues issuing bans to those back in 2019 who used the cheesy Legion build, but they won't ban anybody abusing the hill bug. Both bugs that are the result of BHVR's incompetence, but I guess one gets preferable treatment. This is seriously getting old. I've never seen a game celebrate 4 years of being around, yet they can't manage to get basic map bugs worked out. Do they not have people test this stuff? It's not just one hill either; it's ALL of them. Once again, they aren't going to bother until players start issuing ultimatums that force them to fix the basic issues with their game. At this point, they aren't even going to bother acknowledging these issues any further.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,205
    Options

this happen a lot to killers too.

not getting fixed till the new dlc get release great right?๐Ÿ™„

• Amnoverwood
    Amnoverwood Member Posts: 2
    Options

Point and Crouch: Does not effect gameplay - fixed within DAYS

Cosmetic mix bugs: Does not effect gameplay - fixed within DAYS

Hill on any map bug: Negatively effects survivors and gives killers easy kills - WEEKS and STILL EXISTS!

Why do the dumbest issues get resolved within hours or days, but the ones that hinder and hurt gameplay (such as this, or the mega hitboxes on some killers, unhook movement bug, etc) still have no fixes WEEKS and even MONTHS after being reported?!!!!

Come on BHVR! This is only making players want to leave, but you focus on DLC and Cosmetics instead of improving and balancing gameplay! THIS SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU!!!

• matt_c_dbd
    matt_c_dbd Member Posts: 1
    Options

same thing happened to me sadly

• puradus
    puradus Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2020
    Options

It happened to me too as a killer on PC. One survivor stuck there so I hit him and got stuck instead.

• Shmee
    Shmee Member Posts: 1
    Options

Happened to me to, if BHVR dont want to fix it guess i'll just abuse the bug :)

• SpongeBob11
    SpongeBob11 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I've got the same two times in a row. I am playing on PC. I have this bug on Red Forest and Autohaven Wreckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjhVis4is-Q

This discussion has been closed.