The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Mori rework idea

darkened
darkened Member Posts: 15
edited August 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

So i know that a lot of people complain agains mori's (i dont know if this was suggested before, but) i was thinking to try to change them so that instead of killing the survivors, they can be send to the basement hook (with m1) or nearest hook (with m2) i know this will "nearf" the mori but i think it will also make for new styles of play and i will be quite balanced, and you can add a purple one so that will be: yello mori:1 survivor send, green 2, purple 3, and red 4, but i will still let the moris kill a survivor but only if he is on his last hook(and if the mori still has charges)

Comments

• RainbowSuperLoki
    RainbowSuperLoki Member Posts: 48

I kinda second this, but also not really. I basically wish moris were nerfed, but at the same time, devs added more perks that allow to kill in the game. Even if they have to be balanced by other factors, such as for example, only being able to kill survivors who are on their last hook. That would not be broken and it would allow us to see the animation more often.

Currently we only have two perks that allow to kill (Devour Hope and Rancor), and both of them are a little too random in my opinion. I wish for perks that grant the ability to kill more consistently but also require two hooks prior to use. And also, while we're at it moris could be nerfed a bit, because they're pretty powerful but also kinda unfair.