The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why are SWF survivors so toxic?

It’s so funny because I was doing the unnerving presence challenge and I seen that the exit just can’t be opened so I threw on an ebony Mori to get through the challenge fast. Little did I know I was facing a SWF group so of course I recognized their coordination really fast and knew I was going to have a challenge, but in the end I ended up coming out on top because they truly only had 1 good player on their team and they got lucky with 3 good window spots on the chapel (clowns map) getting back on track I ended up receiving messages saying I’m trash and that I’m bad because I have to use ebony mori and blah blah entitled survivor crap anyways they acted like they were good when they literally had 1 good player who DCed before I could Mori him (lmao). Back to the question though why do survivors think being toxic is cool I’m a solo rank 1 survivor main and don’t lash out on killers if they outplay me or Mori me because I know that playing killer is hard and stressful and I’m pretty sure they don’t want to hear the complaints of some SWF kiddies.

Comments