Buff The Pig.

Options
R1ch4rd_N1x0n
R1ch4rd_N1x0n Member Posts: 1,731
edited September 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

The Pig is one of the lower tier killers, and isn't all that good in terms of her powers. Yeah yeah, I know some of you will say "She's good in the right hands" but that's the case with any killer. The others are simply better than her. Here is a couple ideas to make her more viable.

Make her crouch and uncrouch faster, at around the same speed as Ghost Face, and also allow her to perform regular attacks while crouched by simply tapping the attack button. Dash attacks can still be done by holding the attack button. With this additon, the "Combat Straps" add-on should be reworked to simply increase her movement speed while crouched.

The current "Rules Set No. 2" add-on should be built into her ability, and the add-on should be reworked to penalize all actions speeds the survivor has as long as the Reverse Bear Trap is still on their head.

The current "Interlocking Razor" add-on should be built into her ability, and the add-on should be reworked to injure the survivor if they fail a skill check, and apply the "Deep Wound" status effect.

A few other things could be done, but I would also love to hear your ideas. These are just some of mine. I think these additions would really help improve The Pig and place her on the higher tiers of killers.

Comments

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

I think the ambush changes are okay, but I take issue with the RBTs.

The biggest problem with RBTs that I have found is that they are entirely random, the changes to them doesn't make them less random, it just makes the odds lean into the killers favor.

I think it'd be better if once a trap was put on a survivor a boxes aura highlights, upon going to the box it will laugh at them and they will need to find another, this happens to the next box, the box after that has the key the survivor wants.

So now the survivor knows where the box is but has to explore 2 other before getting the box off, all RBT addons would need to be reworked but I think this is a decent solution.

• Maníaco_da_garrafa
    Maníaco_da_garrafa Member Posts: 144
    edited September 2020
    Options

Pig's crouching action (unlike ghostface's) can cloak her TR, so it makes sense that crouching takes some time to execute, however i think basekit Combat straps would be a welcome buff.

Rules Set No.2 should not be basekit, bc it changes the survivors' priority from removing the RBT to doing gens. You might get a RBT kill through mindless genrush, but as a killer, stopping survivors from doing gens should be your priority. This addon should be reworked into something better.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/188133/pig-buffs/ - My ideas

• R1ch4rd_N1x0n
    R1ch4rd_N1x0n Member Posts: 1,731
    edited September 2020
    Options

Well what do you think about Interlocking Razor being basekit, and the add-on being changed to injure and deep wound the survivor, should they fail a skill check?

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

I feel if you were to increase the base box search time you'd need to pause progress when chased off. Assuming you weren't extending the timer further.

• Maníaco_da_garrafa
    Options

I'm not a big fan of mechanics that simply reward the killer with free damage just from existing (bloody coil), but considering how easy it is to hit SC's, i wouldn't mind this IF there's no Deep wound bonus.