anybody else get random movement bugs?

Options

Sometimes when running my character just wont turn right or left then it dissapears then comes back randomly. even when i havent been hooked.

Comments

• N0T0Ri0US
    N0T0Ri0US Member Posts: 59
    Options

Lag ?

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290
    Options

I just assume that to be lag. Might not be on your end, I'm pretty sure I've faced killers who lag switch when they get into chases causing all other survivors to bug out. Also seen clips of survivors hacking causing the killer to freeze up.

Only movement issue I'd call a bug is getting caught on the corner of the rocky hill tile. Survivors sometimes get locked in place there and it's so bad that the entity won't even kill a survivor that's stuck after the endgame collapse timer expires.

• bluedusef
    bluedusef Member Posts: 288
    Options

i duno if its lag but i never used to get it in DBD before. i double checked to see if it was just my keyboard playing up so i cleaned it up of any dust and tested it in muliplte games etc and no problems.

so i just tested out this new patch and i noticed it less but it still happened once where my character just wouldnt turn right when i pressed my key it was stuck for a second or 2 then it went back to normal again. its so weird...

• LowSpecGamersMatter
    Options

Its a movement bug. Jumping into a locker in and out (fast) fixes it. Idk if BHVR knows about this bug, its been a few months now since the bug exists.