Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Unless streaming DBD is your job, it's just not worth your time.

This past weekend I played some solo survivor matches and some SWF matches. Interestingly enough, the ranks were all over the board in both the SWF matches and my own solo matches, yet I kept being paired with high ranking killers.

Now I don't play killer much anymore because my low ranking killer (13) keeps getting paired with higher ranking survivors, and playing survivor is a far less frustrating experience. After a full day of working and parenting I don't have a lot of time to play games, and as much as I want to keep playing DBD, I'm constantly met with disappointment and frustration as I no longer have faith that the matchmaking system will ever be fixed. After what I experienced this weekend, I may have to finally throw in the towel.

This is just a small sampling of games that I experienced over the course of 6 hours where the matchmaking was completely imbalanced.

Comments