My final thoughts on The Blight

Fun killer to play as but he’s a gen rush magnet. Nuff said.

Comments

• hex_fixGENS
    hex_fixGENS Member Posts: 14

Poorly especially on indoor maps my frames were at 5fps or lower it was hell

• ZCerebrate
    ZCerebrate Member Posts: 641

@OP - bit early to have "final thoughts" on a killer isn't it? Guess you gotta shelf him indefinitely or uninstall the game now (sarcasm of course)

I was wrecking folks on Lerys and Midwich (my god especially this map) with him so indoor maps aren't really his bane... clustered pallet loops like Hawkins and Ormond is his issue (basically wasting too much time being a basic M1 killer in most layouts of those 2 maps). Those two maps just need to be adjusted anyway unless Blight Slams are going to be able to smash pallets in the future like the demo shred change

• Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684

Boring to play against honestly

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794

Final Thoughts? It's literally day 1. We need time to feel him out.

I just got a 4K 5 gen on Midwich, and even my losing games have been >15 minutes long (and these were against PC SWFs). I'm not really feeling the gen rush vibes just yet.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I got my Adept with two games of The Blight. I'm doing triangle attacks where I pick two points and hit them then zoom in on the survivor I'm hunting. He's a short boi but I like how when you can't really use his power he's still an M1 killer so as long as you know the fundamentals he's solid.