The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Your Best SoloQ Build?

At the moment I'm playing the Vault Speed build with Sprint Burst instead of Dead Hard but if anyone has any better suggestions (especially since the new characters are coming out, even though I didn't get to play with Felix's) please let me know.

Comments

• N0T0Ri0US
    N0T0Ri0US Member Posts: 59

DS, Iron Will, Self-Care, Lithe/Dead Hard/any other decent exhaustion perk.

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174

Iron Will, Resilience or Sprint Burst, Bond or Inner Strength, Spine Chill.

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

DS, BT, UB, DH

• Golden_spider
    Golden_spider Member Posts: 587
    edited September 2020

Kindred: The absolute best perk for Solo Survivor, gives all the information you could ever want during the important parts of a trial so you know what to do instead of hoping you made the correct decision. (Because Entity knows the other 3 Survivors are going to act like headless chickens at least once during the trial)

The rest can be whatever you want, DS if you need some Insurance due to potato Survivors, Exhaustion Perk for chases, Spine Chill to counter stealth, Self Care/Inner Strength for personal healing, etc etc etc.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830

As a soloQ player you need Bond/Kindred if you dont want to die on your first hook, DS is pretty important since you cant rely on your teammates to take the agro after an unhook, iron will is just the best survivor perk imo and Sprint Burst/Dead Hard. I started using SB more since DH doesnt work 60% of the time.

• mrpieseller
    mrpieseller Member Posts: 134

I would have to say Kindred, Self-care, Botany Knowledge, and Aftercare is the best SoloQ build, in my opinion. The reason I say Botany Knowledge, is because it makes self-care MUCH faster.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

DS, BT, Exhaustion, Iron Will and a med-kit.

Arguably, BT isn't that great in solo Q, but I'm liking it lately.

It's a build that implies that you're comfortable being chased, although that doesn't mean being cocky aggressive.

If you want to prioritize stealth: SB, Fixated, Spine Chill and Calm Spirit with med-kit or a healing perk (yeah, Calm Spirit is the superior stealth perk, not Iron Will).

• ringwinning
    ringwinning Member Posts: 552

Any opinions on Kindred vs. Bond for a soloq build? I don't really want to run both lol

• BitingSea
    BitingSea Member Posts: 332

Alert, Lithe, Quick And Quiet and Adrenaline is what I run personally, seems to work well for me

Lithe an Q&Q is a really good mindgame if both are ready, bc the first or 2nd time the killer will fall for it and not think you vaulted, then if they start trying to mindgame on it back you can just fake the vault, Adrenaline for the endgame health state and speed boost and Alert for Killer & Pallet info

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Kindred

Iron Will

Spine Chill

Detective's Hunch

Kindred lets you know if your teammates are mucking about or going for the save. Also lets you know where the killer is headed next.

Iron Will makes you harder to find when you're injured.

Spine Chill gives you advance warning of the killer.

And Detective's Hunch lets you find all 5 totems you'll inevitably have to cleanse to avoid NoED.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Ds, dead hard, iron will, self care

• TimeyWimeyStuff
    TimeyWimeyStuff Member Posts: 18

Self Care, Spine Chill, Empathy or Bond, and Wglf (We're gonna live forever)

Wglf forces me to be altruistic, at least as far as my "skills" allow it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,957

For me it's dead hard borrowed time kindred and then a free choice

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Now that Felix is out, mines probably going to be Botany Knowledge, Desperate Measures, Leader, and Bond.

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328

Bond, kindred, borrowed time, we'll make it. Instead of we'll make it, I sometimes bring Open handed.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Empathy, InnerStrength, SB, We’ll Make It

• alex9er
    alex9er Member Posts: 96

DS-Iron will-dead hard-borrowed time