the blight vs the nurse

what is the most frustranting killer to play as?

Comments

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Blight since hes garbage and not rewarding when played well literally my only all man kill was when only one person d/c'd and thats it

• SupaSlay3r20
    SupaSlay3r20 Member Posts: 139

I'd honestly say that The Blight has been really frustrating to play as. It'a really a pain with the slow yurning, which makes his power almost useless in a chase. Then again, I haven't been playing him for that long, so my opinion might change.

• CalamityJane
    CalamityJane Member Posts: 487

At least with Nurse there's some benefit to blinking in a chase.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Nurse just goes through the wall or doesn't when she gets snagged. Blight goes full metal fan.

• Vector7707
    Vector7707 Member Posts: 20

Blight is far more frustrating to play as.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Image a loops like this. I dont play Billy, but I see people does corner saw, makes him dangerous around loops.

What Blight can do around loops? running away to bump on a wall 50m away and go back?

Still, lets see how pro players use him in the future.

• Blight isnt rly about looping, hes about breaking the pallet and cutting them off between tiles, although he is pretty frustrating it is rly satisfying to get a hit with his dash

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Nurse. Blight is fun just to play around with and he can get the cheeky hits, but his mechanics err more to the side of "difficult" than "bugged."

Sure, Nurse is strong, but what happens when you get 3 deadblinks in a row?

• CalamityJane
    CalamityJane Member Posts: 487

Yeah the issue is the infrequency of anything in range to bump into with any chance of getting back before they're at the pallet anyway. It's like a 1 in a million tree spawn.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Nurse is WAAAAAAY less fun to play than Blight. I played like crap tonight with Blight but I had a lot of fun. He's actually pretty easy to control to get around the map, I just can't do basic loops for crap tonight. When I play Nurse though I intentionally just use Spasmodic Breath or her red add-on that makes her only blink once just so that I don't have to see her feet for 1/3 of the match.

The only thing that's a little frustrating about Blight isn't his ability, it's that his point of view is so low to the ground that I kept losing people and scratch marks in the grass. Not like corn, even, just shrubs on regular maps. (I can't even imagine how hard it might be to see in corn with him! Fortunately I didn't have a corn map tonight.) Between that and the frame rate with the new graphics seeming to be an issue it didn't help my cause as a killer. 😕 But the Rush ability worked fine.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Blight can sidestep a bit after a bump before you hit M2 and start rushing again. So in that diagram you might be able to even run into where the undropped pallet is, side step out of it, and charge again on the other side. Also there's usually something closer than 50 feet to bounce off of if you're really intent on doing that.

Mostly though in a situation like that you just run the loop normally and force the pallet drop then destroy it, I think. After it's destroyed you can immediately Rush after them or to some other generator or whatever. (I don't have Brutal learned on him yet but I'm guessing it will be really useful!)

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,248

Blight 100%. There's an actual reward for being good at Nurse. The Blight is hard countered by survivors who look behind them and move two steps to the left or right.

• Pricefield
    Pricefield Member Posts: 112

I dont play Nurse since I don't find her interesting, but both have clear skil ceilings except nurse's ceiling is made of diamond and blight's is made of #########