The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

In your opinion: Which killer below needs a nerf/fix/rework (Specify) and why?

Decer24
Decer24 Member Posts: 4
edited September 2020 in Polls

just curious

In your opinion: Which killer below needs a nerf/fix/rework (Specify) and why? 53 votes

Pyramid Head
9%
ObsoleteYuno12345xEaanonymous31337Decer24Junsuina 5 votes
Nightmare
20%
SpacingLlamasDr_TrautsBlazelskipaul_densonkonchokDetailedDetrimentilluminaegiSCP_FOR_DBDoDonutsRGoodKungoawaker4SiMpSoUp 11 votes
Doctor
5%
TaigaArcticWolf0mikeya0 3 votes
Clown
35%
SnakeSound222GibberishSeiko300BlueberryTapeKnotTekachikaBunnyTheHuttmusstang62XxkuroxshiroxXUrEmperorpichumudkipMaxwellAwkward_FiendPior_MorteDerZuntorPawcelotzoozoom6AggressiveFTWIconoclast_iv 19 votes
Huntress
1%
NoOneKnowsNova 1 vote
Michael
26%
BardAdelooNekoGamerXAhoyWolfEndstilleGlamourousLeviathanDecemberManKyloRenWooliest_MammothAwakenedRodinVoidAetherXcel_Riftlogan2112vanhoya 14 votes

Comments

• Decer24
    Pyramid Head

I know I made this poll but I still thought I would give input

I believe pyramid head needs a nerf, because he can strike people through many walls and obstacles with Punishment of the Damned. I think this attack should only be able to inflict Deep Wound if a survivor is injured and put a survivor into injured if they're healthy. Since this ability can go through walls as well, I believe it should take 1.25 seconds instead of the 1 second charge time. This is one way the ability could be fixed however, if they want to keep the injured to dying, then the ability should give more time for survivors to move out of the way. Instead of being a .6 second delay it should be 1 second. Now in a few situations this would be disadvantageous to the killer, but with many killers, you need to catch survivors off guard. Say you are vaulting through a window or pallet exactly when PH uses Punishment of the Damned it takes .5 seconds to move through the window, and only .6 seconds for the ability to inflict damage, only giving you .1 seconds to move out of the way; that is nowhere near enough time to move an inch. Most PH killers will see you going towards a window and use the ability beforehand. This is just one ability that needs a fix, I can go on, but I will leave it at this for now

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    edited September 2020
    Nightmare

You really should have 2 polls. 1 poll with the 5 killers that are generally considered the strongest and 1 poll with killers that are generally considered the weakest. Just the fact that spirit isn't listed her despite her generally being considered OP and S tier is already going to get people aggravated.

And why would you list Clown or Michael in a poll about nerfing killers. Do you legitimately think they're really powerful?

• Decer24
    Pyramid Head

No i do not think that Clown or Micheal are that powerful, I'm just curious

• Maxwell
    Maxwell Member Posts: 143
    Clown

Clown cause he is one of the weakest killers in the game. He needs his kit completely reworked to have be a lot stronger.

• Maxwell
    Maxwell Member Posts: 143
    Clown

There is a reason why it is called Punishment of the Damned. It punishes you for looping, vaulting, and throwing down pallets. Without the ability to down people with Punishment of the Damned, Pyramid Head would become one of the weakest killers in the game

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825
    Clown

clown is an objectively worse version of freddy with no redeeming features and barely diffrent power use mechanics

shape being a close second as he is now just outclasses in nearly every way when compared to oni

spirit still needs a visual power tell

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    edited September 2020
    Nightmare

Hes sooooooooo boring, its asinine.

Edit: I was talking about Freddy, for some reason it didn't register the vote.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,074
    Michael

He should get some love, his power is really outdated imo.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Clown

Clown. Needs. A. Buff.

Ever since the devs said they were looking at Clown as the next killer to receive changes I got so excited, and then I was completely blueballed when all they did was give one change, made a lame excuse that they believed he was "underrated" and proceeded to move on to Leatherface and Hillbilly (which have been finished for a long time now)

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657
    Michael

Fix/Rework, he is SO GODDAMN BAD.

Like, not only is his power weak WHEN IT WORKS, it DOESN'T EVEN work.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277
    Michael

Michael needs to be better then he is.

• illuminaegi
    illuminaegi Member Posts: 32
    Nightmare

Clown definitely needs more help then Freddy, I only voted for Freddy because I find him so much more boring to play against tbh. But I would love to see my girl Pig get a buff.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Michael

Buff his stalking speed, and T2/T3 duration but nerf his mirror addon, to reveal only uninjured survivors.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Michael

I think Clown/Michael both are in dire need for a rework, they lack so much but I do prefer michael so i give my vote for him.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    Huntress

Personally she needs her add ons changed.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    Clown

The Clown needs an upgrade because he's really underwhelming. He's supposed to be strong in a chase but there's so many killers that's just better than him at what he's doing so that its just wrong. He got too many downsides to him.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Nightmare

I'm voting for Freddy to get a nerf and Michael to get a buff. Freddy is boring and takes no skill to play for a game garnered around better players winning. Michael is just a worse Ghostface as it stands.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Clown

Of the ones listed, definitley Clown. He's just so bad.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Clown

On the list it's Clown, but the killer who needs it the most is Legion.

• Xcel_Rift
    Xcel_Rift Member Posts: 12
    Michael

Micheal he is just out classed he needs to become viable again

• maderr
    maderr Member Posts: 251

Every killer needs to be nerfed.

Not on their abilities, on their shared statistics. They are way too OP, the game is unplaybale at red ranks if you are soloQ. I mean, yes you can still pipe till rank 1 but most of your games won't be fun at all.

Survivors have been nerfed so much that now, in EU at least, killers just camp tunnel and end chase so fast that they can do it without getting gen rushed. Only terrible killers won't be able to do this but average one that know how to end chase will do it to have easy kill without the need to win a mindgame or anything.

Game is fun in SWF and that's all but most of us don't play in SWF, we mostly duoQ or soloQ... I have so many survivor mains that stopped the game because it's not fun anymore... it's crazy.

• maderr
    maderr Member Posts: 251
    edited September 2020

In SoloQ, every single game is like this. Every ######### games.

Developpers, play your damn game and see it yourself how bad the state of the game is with your balance choices.

I didn't have fun and still did 12k, it's crap but well, 'im wondering what was the experience of the two last survivors, do you think they enjoyed the game ?

This evening, i have played like 10 games, 9 have been like this. 9 out of 10 games in red rank on EU server ? And what, developpers smile at the camera when they do a Q&A as if they weren't any problems.

SoloQ & DuoQ are unplayable @ least from 18h to 23h. Then the population changes when it's late.

Edit : played from 20h to 00h30 today. Everything in soloQ, did around 20/25 matches. On all those games, only 4 games were good, every other games were tunneling tunneling & camping saves (on me or on the survivor i have been matched with). After 22h30, games were better, 3 games out of the 4 good ones have been after 22h30.

Killers' ranks went from 4 to 1, most of them were rank 1. None of them were good, they were all trash but once they caught someone, they never left the hook. Gen rush was impossible as the other survivors were trying to be altruistic so i was the only one on gen when i was not the one on the hook.

Killers' behaviors are trash atm at high rank, they are piece of ######### noobs ruining survivors' experience. And developpers continue to give killers more and more OP perks...

I see you coming, for info, i'm way better than the average rank 1 survivor you meet but still in soloQ, it's not enough.

I guess that developpers need to implement a MMR matchmaking, having competent survivors that understood the game meta would help. Those who know when to save, when to do gen and when to take the killer are rare now...

Well BHVR, we understood that it is useless to play survivor if you are not in a SWF. You have now 10 players that will stop to play on their own. Guess that during this chapter more and more survivors will stop, i see more and more DC, 1 game out of 3 has a DC, smelling bad for you, backslash will come soon, i hope so.

Seems like you didn't learn from Deathgarden.

You did a great job so far...

Post edited by maderr on
  • VoidAether
    VoidAether Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2020
    Michael

Myers needs a nerf his inf t3 with the addon that allows you to kill any survivor just why is that a concept

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Pyramid Head

So the only 3 things survivor have for defense (pallets, windows and LOS) should be countered by Pyramid Head. Sounds like a very fair and extremly fun killer to go against.