Blight's reveal add on

Options

Just played on Hawkins and the blight was using the add on where every time he slams into something the survivors auras are revealed for 16 meters. Yeah, some people think the auto aim add on is broken. I think this one needs more attention. On that map hiding was not an option. He practically knew where we were at all times.

Comments

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    Options

That one specific add-on is way too powerful for just being green quality.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159
    Options

Welp, the addon is really really good, but overpowered...

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,574
    Options

Yep, that add-on is really strong. But I played on corn and swamp without that, and let me tell you, you can lose the survivors so easily it's insane (due to corn/reed and his low pov). Best try not to hide, and expect the addon with every Blight you face. If the blight goes into his Fatigue, there's your chance to run away. If he is pinballing around, stay at the loops/debris, he cannot do much. If he chases after you in his first rush (non lethal), he cannot hit you, so you can just stare him in the face. Even when he bumped into an object and gets lethal rush, if you are close enough, he cannot hit you with it, bc he just runs past you before the swing activates.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,642
    Options

It used to be ultra rare and in my opinion should still be one

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

I haven't even looked at his iridescent add ons but this one should probably be one. It's better than most aura reading perks. You can counter bbq, nurses calling but you can't block him from slamming into walls. Distortion will be eaten up in moments.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

yeah, especially since (looking at some other people's videos) he does have the time to look around while the auras are up and move there...

from atop my head I can not name any other addon that does THAT. there are addons like caleb's branding iron that do reveal auras, but only while a surv is speared (and it's iri), and other abilities that reveal an aura only have it pop up for a second.

• Fiv55
    Fiv55 Member Posts: 350
    Options

Yep its kinda too strong for a green addon. Imo it should be changed to rare/ultra rare (or maybe 2 addons one with lesser duration).

Sole survivor (with 1 dead team mate) counters his aura reading, but he still gets the score event for uncovering someone using compound 21 (same goes for lockers btw^^ just bc your aura is blocked, doesnt mean that he didnt "reveal" you apparently).

I wish that they'd change distortion to recharge while being chased or smth like that. Could be useful against all these aura reading perks and addons.