Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This guy hacking i guess check this out!

Hello,yesterday i was playing and in 1 match this killer hit everybody like that.First me later others.I was recording video for my youtube challange thank god i catch him.I reported him but he still didnt get ban so i share in here so maybe devs can see.My purpose is asking help and wanting devs see hacks and take action about that.

here the video : https://youtu.be/qrQoSlIfgAo

Tell me this is normall so i will stop sharing.

Note : DBD team pelase fix bug and block that hackers so we can have fun thank you love you all <3

Comments

• Fiv55
    Fiv55 Member Posts: 350

he probably lagged out, got a hit on you and after he reconnected it synced the successful hit (on his end to the server). He could do that intentionally, but it could also be a "very lucky" lag spike.

This is going to be fixed when they release the server sided hit validation.

• Ogzhn55
    Ogzhn55 Member Posts: 55

Well i hope they can fix it but this is not only one.Everyday minimum 1 killer is like that and some killers are sooooo laggy that u cant even wiggle.Well devs will decide when they see my ticket if this is okay or not.Thanks for your answer

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I don't think that was a lag switch. Your body didn't rubber band at all, which is what usually happens when someone is choking their connection. That may have just been plain old hacking.

Or, the new server tick rate has changed how lag spikes effect gameplay and that was a complete and honest accident.

• Ogzhn55
    Ogzhn55 Member Posts: 55

Well i dont know but as i say if i play 4-5 hours with my friends %100 1 killer is like that but okay if its a mistake hope devs can fix it.