Has anyone else been experiencing rubber-banding/connection problems within the past few days?

Nettles
Nettles Member Posts: 5
edited September 2020 in Polls

My ping never goes above 60 but I will still rubber band all over the place. It seems to only be this game as well. I'm not sure if it started before or after the update so I'm just making a poll.

Has anyone else been experiencing rubber-banding/connection problems within the past few days? 35 votes

Yes, I have experienced connection problems recently.
91%
White_OwlCamoRangerBlueberryDoctor_GrizzCrythorsneakyevilKikkimusstang62MrPenguinAhoyWolfanonymous31337ParallaxDicklayciaroy_valdezOBXFlyguy115mydogmax19bm33doglover53647Pior_Morte 32 votes
No, I have not experienced connection problems recently.
8%
TapeKnotAwkward_FiendDerZuntor 3 votes

Comments

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266

Yes almost everyday. And it's not network problems it's the game disconnecting me from matches. Itll say the killer is disconnected also.

• Nettles

I'm talking about rubber banding and laggy movement in the game, not disconnecting. Basically you teleport all over the place when moving. You might have a different problem.

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266

You also said connection issues. It's in the title but okay.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    No, I have not experienced connection problems recently.

My ping's usually around 50 to 90, and I've not seen any new changes in lag

• VoidAether
    VoidAether Member Posts: 15

yeah for me I have especially on plague

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793

It is very bad on all killers, less so on survivors but on Plague it is absolutely unbearable.

I feel bad for everyone who has to play against my teleporting Plague that gets corrupt purge 5 minutes after using a fountain.

• VoidAether
    VoidAether Member Posts: 15

for me it just glitches me away from them and sometimes I glitch through pallets

• CheyeneKL
    CheyeneKL Member Posts: 723

Yes and it's DISGUSTING. I went up against a Huntress and I'd already be around the corner when I'd get hit by a hatchet. The rest of the game, I was having trouble getting where I was going just because I would get pulled back ever so slightly. Seemed like there were invisible collisions everywhere at random during the rest of my games, too. My friends also complained about it. I almost didn't want to play after a few games, but it randomly would get better here and there so I kept playing LOL

• Iconoclast_iv
    Iconoclast_iv Member Posts: 26

Yes and im tired of this #########.

First error 111, then bad framrerate post patch, and now rubberbanding, im really tired of this.

• Parallax
    Parallax Member Posts: 273

I literally lunged at an injured survivor, then rubber banded backwards.

Luckily the survivor got stuck on a wall, so I lunged at them again, and then got rubber banded back again.

yay

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

Started for me when they increased tick rate.

• Nettles

Oh I totally forgot about that I think you're right that's about when it started for me too.

• Rockatansky
    Rockatansky Member Posts: 32

I noticed it happening a lot against Freddys. I'll be looping him flawlessly then I'm knocked down 20 meters behind where I was and realize I have never ran a flawless loop in my life and that hit I thought I juked actually knocked me down like 5 seconds ago.

Freddy too OP. Pulls me into dream realm irl.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Yes I noticed that even if my ping is in the green range I often experience a very slight but annoying rubber banding, mostly on killer. It's like I keep teleporting a few cm back.

• Kikki
    Kikki Member Posts: 536

Yeah but mostly if you beeing downed.