Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Shorter Stun Times

I went into a game as killer without Enduring or anything that shortens stuns and I got DSed. Instead of the usual 5 seconds it was like 1.5 seconds and I caught up to the survivor before they even changed to the obsession. To no ones surprise, there is another bug!

Comments

• Name123
    Name123 Member Posts: 36
    edited September 2020

Btw other stuns like Oni after his power ends also were shortened to like 0.2 seconds and they were sometimes random, not constant.

• huntressmain03
    huntressmain03 Member Posts: 120

I had this same issue playing Freddy, without Enduring or anything. I asked some people I know and it's apparently a not well known bug so hopefully it gets recognised

• Name123
    Name123 Member Posts: 36

Yeah its really game breaking and makes a bunch of perks and items obsolete.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

If anything this issue is proof Devs play their game. See one of them decided they wanted to play killer and got a clicky clicky boi that DS'd him.

Suddenly Decisive Strike isn't working and the flashlight timing has been changed again.

Look I'm not pointing fingers but coincidence? I think not.