The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Shorter Stun Times

I went into a game as killer without Enduring or anything that shortens stuns and I got DSed. Instead of the usual 5 seconds it was like 1.5 seconds and I caught up to the survivor before they even changed to the obsession. To no ones surprise, there is another bug!

Comments

• Name123
    Name123 Member Posts: 36
    edited September 2020

Btw other stuns like Oni after his power ends also were shortened to like 0.2 seconds and they were sometimes random, not constant.

• huntressmain03
    huntressmain03 Member Posts: 119

I had this same issue playing Freddy, without Enduring or anything. I asked some people I know and it's apparently a not well known bug so hopefully it gets recognised

• Name123
    Name123 Member Posts: 36

Yeah its really game breaking and makes a bunch of perks and items obsolete.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

If anything this issue is proof Devs play their game. See one of them decided they wanted to play killer and got a clicky clicky boi that DS'd him.

Suddenly Decisive Strike isn't working and the flashlight timing has been changed again.

Look I'm not pointing fingers but coincidence? I think not.