PC Players are worse than console players

Options
2»

Comments

• MrBuffalo
    MrBuffalo Member Posts: 312
    Options

This...is perfect. As much as i love the shorter queue times. MY GOD. My games are full of potatoes. every time I go against PC SWF its a breath of fresh air! granted they are quite try hardy but just seeing good players makes me happy to see!

• maderr
    maderr Member Posts: 251
    edited September 2020
    Options

I guess you don't know what is a gameplay mechanic. Playing as a SWF is not a mechanic lol.

For exemple, "Infinite looping" is a mechanic, but they don't exist anymore =).

And yes, globally killers are trash, they know nothing about the game, they are just good at camping and tunneling.

They don't know how to preoperly chase, how to win a mindgame in jungle gym, they don't know what is map control, how to apply pressure etc...

I also play killer and it's way more satisfaying to win when you had good chases and when the pressure/map control you applied drove you to the win instead of tunneling a survivor to get the 1st kill and get everything ez.

But if you don't understand this, you can uninstall the game cause you are just another player bringing much toxicity.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

So I like to enjoy DbD after work and a few drinks...........

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,137
    Options

Oh my god I really can't remember asking.

Console have lower frames on killer making them worse on nurse and against her. That's it. That's literally all the difference.

• Sheridan_LT
    Sheridan_LT Member Posts: 417
    Options

You're the type of guy who runs DS, Adrenaline, Sprint Burst and Balanced Landing and cries whenever a Killer uses anything good aren't you, yeahhhh

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

I like catching PC players in bear traps that they've never seen.

For example, the side of a T-L wall.

• Mr_Sparkle
    Mr_Sparkle Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2020
    Options

I am a casual solo PC player and the only data I have is that I was a consistent Rank 6-8 survivor before cross play, now I am Rank 4-5 and even hit Rank 3 for a bit. Take that for what you want.

Post edited by Mr_Sparkle on
  • TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    Options

I'm a killer main actually. I main Legion, Clown, Ghostface, and Freddy. I have been liking the new killer though, might p3 him.

Also why the f would you run sprint burst, balanced landing, and adrenaline in the same loadout? That's stupid. They are all exhaust perks.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827
    Options

Wow... Your coming on a little strong there tiger. Whether pc has advantages due to M+K or console have more controlled 360 jukes... These aren't representative of the quality of the player.

PC is used to their way. Console is used the theirs. Neither is better or worse, it just seems worse because it's not what we're used to.

That out of the way.

You make the pc community sound like ignorant arrogant biggots when you say things like a PERSON'S opinion is 1/4 as important as pc players because of their system🤨🤭.

Better ask the pc community before just speaking for the lot, especially with such little thought and respect.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BDS22
    BDS22 Member Posts: 146
    Options

I've played with both PC and console and both have good and bad players, just like any gamer of any game some people will be bad, while others will be good. There's no actual way to prove if either side is bad and even if their was, who cares? It's just a video game.

• Sheridan_LT
    Sheridan_LT Member Posts: 417
    Options

Statistically, console survivors are pathetically bad. Like truly, truly bad. ON AVERAGE: I am saying they're about 1% to 50% worse than PC players. Console killers tend to be about 40-60% better than PC players lmao.

• Chilidawg
    Chilidawg Member Posts: 58
    Options

Great pasta, 10/10 bait would recommend!

• Write_By_Daylight
    Write_By_Daylight Member Posts: 126
    edited September 2020
    Options

>Ignorant

I'm not ignorant about anything, If I cared enough. I could gather a sample pool size for proving that P.C players generally do not like playing with console players and feel near/or the same.

>Arrogant

It's not arrogance, when the actual thread is about the opinion of an "arrogant" console player. Unfortunately, I cannot pull the winn0rates of conole/PC users. But if you'd like to conside it arrogant that I believe that PC would be much higher, then that's your buisness."

>Bigoted.

I don't think you know what that word means, because if you did, you'd realize it doesn't apply to this conversation. As I am not agasinst being proven wrong [However very very unlikely that I would be.] Nor do I hate console players or am intolerant. I personally just don't want to play with them because they lack the skill and the ability to keep up comparitively.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827
    Options

It was 'ignorant' to assume a console player doesn't have the weighted opinion as pc.

It was 'arrogant' to place yourself and your opinions above someone else as a fact.

Both of those statements prove the fact that you are bigoted.

You also 'seem' to be a narcissist and an elitist.

Please don't reply by acting like you are teaching ME definitions when the "definitions" were actually just you repeating your first post in segments.

• BOT_Ethan
    BOT_Ethan Member Posts: 29
    Options

As a killer, potatoes are potatoes regardless of platforms

However, as solo survivor, I met good console teams a lot, but never good solo console players, I differentiate that mostly based on their builds and strat while unhooking

• Write_By_Daylight
    Write_By_Daylight Member Posts: 126
    Options

Strange how you need to reply to me with insults.

Nice ad hominem.

I won't even humour you anymore nor engage in to quoque.

Next.

By strat with unhooking: Do you mean divebombing hooks over and over regardless of it's practicality?

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    Options

You can typically tell who's PC if they have unsupported characters in their name. Or it's blatantly politically incorrect.

But aside from that it's the age old argument of what side of the bread to butter, when the game is functioning correctly it's player versus player. There have been people that beat Guitar Hero with bananas. It's your game sense that matters in the end.

This discussion has been closed.