Are they ever gonna deal with all the PC cheaters?

Options

Almost every 1 in 3 games I run into a cheat killer who can see where everyone is. PC players ruin every game out there cause 90% of em have to cheat. All games should keep PC players on their own servers so they aren't so toxic to the gaming community.

Comments

• JohnnyB1491
    JohnnyB1491 Member Posts: 10
    Options

There is no perk that allows a killer to see ALL 4 survivors in the first minute at different parts of the map with nothing having been touched yet and it happens a lot. For those that say cheats are hard find you must be new to PC gaming. It's ridiculously easy. Quit defending cheats, cause it makes you seem like one also.

• JohnnyB1491
    Options

You obviously are new to gaming and don't know what to look for. I'm a programmer and worked with many gaming company's in revealing cheats in the past so I know what to look for. When I say 90% of PC players use a cheat it's a fact, and has been proven. Even famous "pros" use em and get caught often.

• JohnnyB1491
    edited September 2020
    Options

Skilled play maybe above level 10, but level 15 and below they don't have the perks to be that good. And NO perk gives away all auras without the survivor doing an action. The killer literally runs right at the player with no possibility of knowing location.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

I've been playing since Cross-Play has been active, and not once have I ran into a PC hacker. PC Cheating isn't that frequent so where you're getting the 1 in 3 games from is beyond me. Like others have said, they've played PC for thousands of hours and encountered only a couple of them in the entire time they played.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,474
    Options

In 4 years of play I can count the amount of hackers I've seen on one hand. Sorry but I think you're misinterpreting game mechanics for hacking unless you have some video evidence. There's no way you are getting hackers 1 in 3 games.

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794
    Options

Please enlighten us. I would love to hear the telltale signs you used to determine that 90% of your opponents are cheating. Please tell us the red flags you can point out as definitive 'proof'.

I've been playing on PC for 4 years and I've seen... maybe 6 hackers? If I've been consistently crushing matches against cheaters I guess that makes me a Godlike player. For the record, "finding survivors quickly" is not evidence of wall-hacks or anything else. I usually find survivors instantly; They tend to leave bright red scratch marks everywhere and I happen to know where they tend to spawn (hint: it's at the opposite side of the map from the killer).

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,179
    Options

Someone isn't used to headset gamers, lol

• JohnnyB1491
    Options

It's obvious when whole team dies in first 2 minutes...theree are no perks that reveal auras without doing an action. And most cheats have no perks, addons, or anything in their loadout. Must be a cheat yourself to think there aren't any cheats on PC when they're rampant in every game out there

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655
    Options

I know cheats exist, but so do visual bugs that hide your loadout. I prefer to assume incompetence over malice. In my roughly 450 hours on pc, I have witnessed maybe 1 cheater. Bugs are far more common.

But there are perks, hangmans trick reveals near hooks with a carried survivor and undying near totems.

I have watched teams go down in the first 2 minutes because they make bad choices.

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824
    Options

I've only ever ran into 1 PC cheater(that I was aware of). A survivor who was noclipping through terrain and #########. I just turned on my recording, followed him around, and then reported and submitted the evidence in after they all got out.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

You do realize there are perks that give awareness of survivor locations? Or just common sense. If a gen is being worked on, then survivors are usually in the area. Scratch marks disappear near lockers? Probably in there. A gen popped, and there's only one other in the area? Most likely heading there.

You're going to need to provide some evidence that '1 in 3' players are cheating in some form. Just saying it does nothing.

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174
    Options

Just today I've been accused of "wall hacking" while I was using Spies from the Shadow, heh. I told them about the perk and that it literally gives you a loud notification but they still refused to believe and went on telling me they're gonna report me :D

Survivors who never/barely played killer are quick to judge.

• hillbillyclaudmain69
    hillbillyclaudmain69 Member Posts: 1,528
    Options

Actually bbq and chili can, a good headset can, whispers can, discordance can, and various add-ons can. You are clearly new if you don't know this.

• CalamityJane
    CalamityJane Member Posts: 487
    Options

Lol, this whole thread literally just reads as someone who doesn't want to admit other players are better than them.

I've been playing on PC for YEARS, and have only come across two cheaters.

• Eradik
    Eradik Member Posts: 63
    Options

You know how many people report for non-bannable things like camping, tunneling, teabagging, etc. There is no feasable way BHVR could go through that many matches. There are probably thousands upon thousands of reports a day.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

There are more cheaters than people realize. Not all cheaters make it blatant by running at 500% speed.

Zubat had one on his stream not too long ago. A Laurie that looked like she was running permanent hope all game. He managed to catch her after cutting her off but that extra speed drastically changes all the loops of the game. Sometimes to an untrained eye people don’t see it. Hell I remember seeing a video on reddit of survivors literally teleporting across the map everytime they were about to be picked up and people didn’t know it was cheating.

Notice how the toxic Meg doesn’t make it blatant until the very end.

Notice how the David keeps it low key so that even a guy with 5k+ hours isn’t sure at first.

The 5000% speed and instantly pop all gens hackers are extremely rare however the sneaky instaheal and slight speed boost hackers are not so rare. I’ve seen a fair few of the speed hackers in my 2k hours. Once you have enough time on the game you know when something feels off, like 3 survivors normal but 1 survivor makes your 115% killer feel like you’re playing Huntress on loops and it’s not latency. These people often have vac/game bans on record from other games too.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

Been playing on pc for 400+ hours and I have never seen a cheater, crossplay gets enabled and now everyone that plays on pc is a cheater.

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 999
    Options

This could work if they make it so you would have to type in a long paragraph of what they did so Devs can tell the difference between a real complaint and a report that they did not bother typing a lot or anything at all so they can toss that saying its spam.

Feel like people when they are mad just report without typing why or just type in something small like "they hacked"

So they can make that system but like I said make it so only long reasons will be looked at so it can cut time off from reading all the spam.

• Milanceee
    Milanceee Member Posts: 161
    Options

There are unlucky games sometimes.I played with my friends and we were joking ans fricking around and hillybilly destroyed us in like 1min 3 downs.It was funny tho.

And pc cheats are vary vary rare.There are so many perks,addons,offerings,powers that can help locate survivors.

Crows flying are so easy becouse survivors dont care about them and scare them.

Killers arw simply knowing survivor spawns.

Always go the the other side of the map since survivors spawn far(most of the times)

• Bumbus
    Bumbus Member Posts: 600
    edited September 2020
    Options

Lol

I'm wondering now what is wrong about console killers if they are unable to find a survivor in first two minutes of the game on average. Cuz usually you are completely screwed if you didn't do that.

You kinda don't need cheats for that, not even perks, just some experience in the game and don't be a potato

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998
    Options

So if I start a match and go into location that is likely where survivors spawned, search a bit and find you, that means I'm cheating or did I just play on intuition and experience?

• Caz2018
    Caz2018 Member Posts: 193
    Options

That is the best suggestion I have seen on here in a long time; it would solve so many problems! I've had issues recently and wished I'd remembered to hit record or done a retrospective copy (PS4 lets me do that). A quick and easy solution which I hope comes to the attention of BHVR.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

What does that have to do with them saving the game results automatically so that when they do review a report the information is already available?

And also I guarantee they would still just close complaints about tunneling and camping, etc, without reviewing the game video.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited September 2020
    Options

Im pretty sure i ran into a cheating blight using some kind of "aimbot" for lethal rush.

basically he slammed into a object but immediately went into lethal rush at a speed that made it look like he didn't even go into a slam like it looked like he just turned to you and was already in lethal rush and he was perfectly accurate as he entered lethal rush to me and the other survivors. if i was behind a object and out of sight he didn't immediately enter lethal rush but otherwise he was perfect and inhuman when exiting slam into lethal rush with his accuracy and the speed at which he did it.

• JohnnyB1491
    Options

There is 100s of spawn spots so if you're finding one in particular all the time and your killing all 4 players in the first 2 minutes you're definitely cheating. The guilty always make excuses. Why are PC players so adamant about them not cheating, when it's so obvious you all do. The ONLY way to ever stop game cheating is to stop PC play in all, but that won't ever happen. PC gaming has ruined every game out there because people don't have the skill to grind or actually learn the game or are just plain lazy and shouldn't be playing anyways. I would crush 90% of you if I got back on PC in any game, but I'm a true gamer and don't believe PC players will ever be taken seriously cause of the ease of adding cheats to any game. Make all games console only and the gaming experience will 1000% improve or just fix the code to not allow additions in games, which is easy but none do it.

• JohnnyB1491
    Options

Learn to read, I said killing ALL players, not one.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

There is an option to turn off crossplay. This way you won't get matched with PC cheaters...

• azame
    azame Member Posts: 2,870
    Options

You arent necessarily lying. I had a speed hacker and a wall hacker. A ton of speed hackers who modify is slightly to make it less obvious and then also an instant hit hacker if that makes sense.

• xerav
    xerav Member Posts: 392
    Options

I got hundreds of hours on PC and i rarely meet "cheater" maybe you see what you want to see?

• Kjetrr
    Kjetrr Member Posts: 43
    Options

This is either the least appealing bait I have ever seen or someone is really salty that they lost against someone they -believe- to be a PC player (since you can't see what platform they are on).

• bhindi
    bhindi Member Posts: 5
    Options
  • alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650
    Options

Although, like some other people here noted, I do not stream so never have any replay proof of this kind of thing, which makes it hard to report anything ever, I have seen this issue. I have not encountered it repeatedly like the orig OP has stated, but I have encountered a specific killer that is able to walk from player to player in every game no matter where they are, in a locker, behind a gen, all the way across the map, makes no difference. Post-game I noted they have zero aura perks, so there is no explanation as to how they just magically know where everyone is, and I have played against them as clown and billy so different killers. I have played at least 4 rounds with this person, I blocked cross-play so it is a small pool. And they have done this and slugged the whole team in every round. I have reported them ingame everytime, but I do not think that it goes anywhere and I have no play back so I don't bother with long-form tickets.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options

True gamer on console, lel.

Nothing against consoles but those are just budget pcs for casuals who do not manage to build their own pc, #pcmasterrace.

Yes all people on pc do cheat, that is why we have big esports events and even the tournaments with the biggest prizepool there is exclusive to pc because they all cheat. I assume you have no clue what you talk about at all. 🤦‍♀️

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998
    Options

Ok, thanks for clarifying for me that I'm cheating.

If you ever want to play cheater, I mean Killer role, when you start the round, go to the gen that's 2nd,3rd furthest away from you.

You will NEVER find survivor there. If you stuggle to identify which are how far away, use Corrupt Intervention, it highlights 3 furthest gens from you. Usually indicators where 3 survivors spawn.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,003
    Options

Actually, there kinda is. Corrupt intervention blocks the furthest 3 gens when the game starts, which also happen to be right around where survivors nearly always spawn

• Bumbus
    Bumbus Member Posts: 600
    Options
  • DerFan
    DerFan Member Posts: 42
    Options

please explain how it is possible that YOU know that the killer knows every survivors postion on the map when they are at different parts of the map.

it makes no sence. you are just raging here and telling bullshit.

• DerFan
    Options

show us the prove please. saying 90% would include that at least 3/4 survivors cheat every game. saying that makes u an ixxxxx

• DerFan
    Options
This discussion has been closed.