Are they ever gonna deal with all the PC cheaters?

Options
2»

Comments

• DerFan
    DerFan Member Posts: 42
    Options

there are 3 locations where survivors spam. 2 spots in the farest away side and 1 at medium range. with experience u will know where they spawn, its easy.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497
    Options

I have met the same speed hacker 3 different times in the last two months, I don't feel like they are actually taking this seriously because he doesn't even change his name...

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505
    Options

This thread is laughable. Not in a good way.

All the OP has done is show that they are obviously the greatest DBD player alive and that anyone who outplays them must be hacking.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Not every hacker/cheater is obviously hacking/cheating. I just faced a Doctor who was possibly speedhacking but he tried to hide it by not using something crazy like 1000% movement speed. He ran at around 125% (no PWYF) which allowed him to hit me everytime I tried to loop anything just ONE SINGLE TIME (even cow loop).

I'm fairly sure there are MANY speedhackers on both sides that use something subtle like +5% movement speed.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,450
    Options

I decided to close this thread since OP is attacking and insulting everyone who's telling them that not every PC player is a cheater.

I want to emphasize this: only because a player is better than you, it doesn't mean they are cheating, also the fact that you faced a cheater doesn't automatically make every other player from that platform a cheater.

This discussion has been closed.