Perk combos

anyone wanna list off their fave perk combos?

I like some like: Agitation + Iron Grasp - its the lets go here combo (can be enhanced with mad grit)

I respect but dont like Sloppy Butcher + Thanatophobia (sometimes with Nurse's Calling)

What are your faves or just some cool combos you know of?

Comments

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Surge + Thrilling Tremors ❤️

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

My fav is nurses and M&A.

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    edited December 2019

Detectives Hunch, Inner Strength, iron will, kindred, has been my solo survivor build since kindred buff. Been having good results out of it, rank 4 survivor now.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Monitor and abuse

Mine would either whispers and bbq (I haven't tried it on tier 3 yet) I want to see how overcharge and PGTW work

• Soulslayer618
    Soulslayer618 Member Posts: 488

I also want to know respective farm builds for both survivor and killer

like killer has BBQ and distressing but what else is good for maxing BP and likewise for survivor

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

Bond and open handed

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928
    edited December 2019

I think these are well known:

For stealth killers who can juggle (Wraith and Ghostface); sloppy butcher + nurse's calling.

For pallets: brutal strength + enduring (I like this one on most m1 killers such as Trapper and Pig)

For hexes: Ruin/Devour Hope + Haunted grounds (this is specially good on killers who have to build up their power in order to instadown; Myers and Oni)

For endgame: Thrill of the Hunt + noed + bloodwarden

• Xerge

Oh I forgot; selfcare + botany knowledge, it can save your life against stealth killers running sloppy and nurse's.

• Xerge

Another one I use when I play as Blendette: Spine Chill + Urban evasion or Premonition + Urban evasion.

Sorry for the triple post.

• Soulslayer618

dude post as many times as you want

bring as many combos as you want to the table :D

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546
    edited December 2019

I think It's We're gonna live forever... David King teachable @ lvl 30

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

Barbecue & Chili and Make Your Choice.

The setup is getting that first hook.

Just go away unless you find someone nearby, it's fine.

Cause you'll either apply pressure on someone else like usual, or you go far away enough to trigger MYC, so you can go back and slap the unhooker down.

Having someone on the hook all the time sounds good on paper, but you can do some serious pressure as any Killer with that 1 slap.

• Soulslayer618

yeah it is and the "combo" for it is borrowed time

cause you only get the stack on safe unhooks

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

Save the Best for Last and Mad Grit.

• Nywlr
    Nywlr Member Posts: 9

My fav combo is spirit fury and enduring on legion, because you can get frenzy stab, they pull down the pallet on you. Then you only suffer from the pallet stun instead of cool down and get an easy down.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

I know this sounds absolutely crazy, but please just hear me out for one second, promise?

wait hold up hold up you said you'd listen for a seconds. This is what I'd like to call the "Vault Speed Build" it's a very unheard of build. The premise is that when the killer is looking at you, Spine Chill activates. When is does you get a 6% increase to everything, INCLUDING vaulting. Resilience is when you are injured you get a 9% increase to vaulting. Combine the 2 and you got 15% vaulting. I know, ground breaking, you'd never even conceived of the thought before. But it does work, it does give 15% vaulting. Please don't burn me at the stake, I promise I'm not a witch, I'm just an epci vidjeho gaemr.

• Jyn_Mojito
    Jyn_Mojito Member Posts: 515

Spine Chill + Sprint Burst. I ALWAYS wait to the last second to leave a gen, lol.

• skarsguts
    skarsguts Member Posts: 179

Head on + DS. Get double tapped.