for me its over! i first install dbd again when MMR or hit Validation is on...

player they have 200-300h comes ez to rank 1, when you thing you are one a best surviver or killer in dbd because you are in the red ranks... maybe dont dream haha sry but , that are a fact, 95% or more prozent in dbd in the high ranks are realy bad, this MM macanic, press m1 for gen repair, press m1 for heal and unhooks, hide from the killer, the game say omg you are sooo good player, defuq xD and when you juke the killer so long and you use 3-4 pallets in 2-3min, and the games says "hmm, this was ok, but you dint do gens, unhooking and healing other player you are bad... xD when you weist all time pallets in the game, the games says omg you survive so long time, if then other surviver run away and die because you drop all pallets, the game says omg what a bad surviver die so fast... that is the MM now and this is so bad yayks

yAh rIgHt wE dOnT nEeD mMr, tHiS mM aRe sO gOoD

hits in dbd: killer have 100+ ping you going dedicated, when the killer have 300+ ping, uninstall dbd, because you going so hard bs-ing, and when i play killer with 15ping, i never dedticated a player, on the contrary, everything works exactly as it should actually be in dbd, but for its unfair, play surviver, they bs you when you play killer, you feel that you have been treated unfairly,

for me i dont play dbd any more, until first, MMR or hit Validation comes back... you have killer with 100+ ping they dedticated you, or you have bs mates they weist pallets and die in 10sec...

why i have uninstall dbd is Main reason, the bs hits in the game, its not so rare players with bad ping, rare is players with a good ping, almost every time, you have play vs killer they have so hard bad ping and bs you, noobi surviver are 1 thing is not cool, but the hits are omg no thx...

Comments