Pig Perk Builds

So am starting to play as the Pig (finally), but I am struggling to work out what to use with her that isn't to do with the killer meta. 

Like I am looking for perks that play to her strengths. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Try whispers. When you hear whispers, go to crouch mode and walk to nearest gen.

• SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    Rattman said:

Try whispers. When you hear whispers, go to crouch mode and walk to nearest gen.

When the perk lights up
  • SteveyHooves
    edited October 2018
    I used haunted grounds and If use that with NOED things will go smoothly. Try nurses calling since she can hide her TR. Um... BBQ and chili is one the best perks in games. Make your choice isnt bad ruin is a good stalling perk.

I can't give one build because I haven't played much of Amanda. Though I can reccemond some perks. Sorry. 
  • ShamefulKing
    ShamefulKing Member Posts: 130
    Its all appreciated guys, cheers.

Whispers definitely sounds like a good one to use for her thanks to hiding the TR, have used it with a couple other killers.

Anything inparticular to avoid using? Like perks that could appear as useful with Amanda, but actually aren't?
  • Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

Whispers definitely sounds like a good one to use for her thanks to hiding the TR, have used it with a couple other killers.

Anything inparticular to avoid using? Like perks that could appear as useful with Amanda, but actually aren't?
    Huntres lulaby dont work on skillcheck in jigsaw boxes.And unnerwing presenc too i think i can be wrong.
  • rafiksom
    rafiksom Member Posts: 50
    edited October 2018

Ruin + sloppy butcher + thanatophobia + barbeque/weasel. 5 boxes + 5 traps. Maksimum time waster build, game is very long giving you a lot of points

• SteveyHooves

Try Wraith. His lack of TR while cloaked one of the best perks on him is nurses calling whispers as well. Lol I tried to get adept wraith last night so I have to try to remember what I was using... i think it was NOED Ruin Nurses Calling and Bitter Murmur soon To be BBQ and Chili. 

Myers gets use from nurses calling calling since his TR is only 16 meters in EW2 and nurses calling 26 meters big. 
  • Pipmalice
    Pipmalice Member Posts: 17

For me i love to run Bamboozle , Enduring and spirit fury on her. Her traps work as a great delay and increased preasure, allowing you to get away with not running ruin and creating lots of preasure on survivors.

Whispers as mentioned is really good on her, she has a reduced terror radius of 28 meters, allowing you to use whispers and crouch before they hear your heartbeat.

For same reason monitor and abuse is slightly more effective on her than most M1 killers, allowing you to get to a 20 meter radius before they hear your heartbeat.

She has a lot of skill check add-ons , and have people do a lot of things(the boxes) with frequent skill checks, making a terror radius build with distressing and unnerving prescence a fun thing to use on her (unfortantly due to reduced terror radius, distressing is slightly less effective on her.) and your devious gain will actually feel decent with distressing, and if survivors are hidding too much, you can turn it off by crouching.

A screw your healing build (Distressing, clownphobia and sloppy butcher.) works great with increased preasure of her traps, as well as delaying their self heal, if they try to self care with an active trap they'll waste a full minute.

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

BBQ/Ruin + any other two perks of your choice. Right now I run Enduring + Make Your Choice. It really depends on your play style. Another good build would be BBQ/Ruin/Nurses Calling/Sloppy Butcher. Another good combo is Spirit Fury/Enduring.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Nurses calling, Pop goes the weasel, Thanatophobia and Sloppy butcher. Thats my current build, sometimes i swap Thana for Rancor to kill more people. Enduring would be good as well. You can run anything on her

• Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187

nurse calling, coulfophobia, barbecue and chili, tanathophobia
    ruin, overcharge, pop goes the weasel, huntress lullaby
    haunted ground, make your choice, noed, dying light
    remember me, blood warden, bitter murmur, noed

• spiritmeiner
    spiritmeiner Member Posts: 61

i think you do good builds thanks :)

• Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187

let me know if you found one of them useful :)

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Make Your Choice
    A Nurse's Calling
    No One Escapes Death
    Hex: Ruin

That was my build for rank 1 pre-Emblem (where it was based on sacrifices).

I've been swapping ANC for Franklin's Demise, or sometimes Stridor. Or both, by dropping NOED, but it's preference. I want to make a build around Spirit Fury and Enduring, or possibly Brutal Strength, but MYC is one of my favorite perks for Pig.