Options

Comments

• Slickstyles
    Slickstyles Member Posts: 446
    Options
  • DaKnight
    DaKnight Member Posts: 720
    Options

Going for a grab even when I know I should just M1; then just getting cucked by the animation for the 1000th time.

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621
    Options

I thougth the bushes were intended to be super hard to see someone in^^ I mean this map has so many unafe loops that i thought stealth was the maps benefit.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    Options

The Hatch

• Bloodwidow
    Bloodwidow Member Posts: 190
    Options

The only thing I really dislike is if Survivor playing against the team and do everything to kill their teammates. 😑

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967
    Options

survivors raging becuz they got camped and tunneled...

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

I was going to say bugs but you said not that.

OoO is my next hated perk, I hate that perk with all my life.

• Itachi
    Itachi Member Posts: 55
    Options

Pallet camping teammates.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Options

Please, please let this be real. Don´t play with our hopes and dreams!

• C_Frank
    C_Frank Member Posts: 179
    Options

Unbalanced perk , bugs, bad maps. Blood web and his 80% of garbage options. But y love the game and dev are making good move to the health of the game. I have fatein future chapters

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

Dead hard.

• Jejune
    Jejune Member Posts: 795
    Options

Killers tunneling to death with barely any gens done. Which in turn leads me to suiciding on hook (because its boring to play 3vs1 with 4 gens remaining) because its literally happening every other game. (Red ranks...)

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited September 2020
    Options

The godamn Totem on godamn Disturbed Ward.

Can someone share that picture?

That spawn is so atrocious.

Someone at the dev team put that there.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

bugs should count

they are bar-none the most infuriating thing, especially when they make no sense as to how they came to be a thing

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

Is it the one that literally spawns on the ground outside the asylum, in an open field, with nothing to block its view?

• Guest1567432
    Guest1567432 Member Posts: 728
    Options

High rank players bring low rank players in SWF just so they can get an inexperienced killer to "Dunk On".

• Xpljesus
    Xpljesus Member Posts: 395
    Options

So hard to pick between maps and moris, moris are way more impactful and so OP, but 50% of the maps are dogshit, I'll ultimately go maps since their impact is more frequent

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

The insistence on welcoming competitive players. DbD is not competitive, it should never be competitive, and competitive players are the root of all the pain and toxicity - you know, the ones that want to "win" every trial and do literally everything they can to do so in the easiest manner.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Options

The combo of DS and Unbreakable and the whole swf is using it.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Options

The fact it's been in the game for so long now is the real atrocious part, the map ingeneral is pretty trash imo though so whatever.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Trying to make this game do what I want it to. Okay I want to do this during this specific round.

It just leads to frustration. I can do everything I want and more when I'm not trying but when I sit down and try to force it, it always just ends up irritating the piss out of me.

• Kyxlect
    Kyxlect Member Posts: 230
    Options

SWF's

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828
    Options

Map sizes

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

MIDWICH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

I love Silent Hill and all, but this map does not mesh well with the core gameplay loop of DbD. It is aesthetically impressive, but functionally lackluster. It feels like a waste of my time to play any trial involving Midwich (as either role) because it's just so dang boring. I have not had fun on this map since I stopped being wowed by how it looks.

If they cannot redesign it or simply don't have the resources available to do so right now, maybe it would be better for this map to just be removed from the public map pool? Quality over Quantity; I'd rather have a smaller map pool of reasonably balanced and fun maps instead of a large selection bogged down by disappointing options.

• Fnatic47
    Fnatic47 Member Posts: 396
    Options

No options or interaction for the killer close the gates... (But they can open it...) Wooow thats exactly what the killer want to do... Ofc NOT !!!

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

Brain dead survivors that farm their teammates

Even as killer that ######### pisses me off. It's like the most selfish and brain-dead thing you can do in the game. It triggers me like nothing else.

• DonZwiebel
    DonZwiebel Member Posts: 136
    Options

Tunneling killers. Especially when there are some cakes or bloody partys burned.

• Ecstasy
    Ecstasy Member Posts: 426
    Options

SWF (or more accurately VOICE COMMUNICATION) existing/allowed.

As far as I'm concerned it is the ONLY issue in this game. Nearly every major problem ultimately relates back to voice communication as either its root cause or an exacerbating factor that only aggravates the situation.

So many threads about XYZ issues are really just chasing symptoms (and quick fixes trying to fix fixes, that fixed fixes) instead of ever addressing the real disease.

It's beyond absurd that any given match might include 2-4 players with instantaneous communication & coordination in a game that's entirely designed & balanced assuming the pure play of strangers limited to conveying information via pointing and perks. Balance does not exist, because balance CANNOT exist. These situations are inherently imbalanced in ways that need be resolved first.

Even trying to balance, say, generator speeds in a game that treats both extremes as identical is like combing your hair in a hurricane.

I said more about this the other day, and addressed the parroted counter arguments and why all fail, in this post & one below it.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1636983#Comment_1636983

I actually had a really great streak of real matches yesterday, where "win" or "lose" it was a lot of fun, so its feels a bit weird writing about this again today, but I know that one great day is just a short-term break from the real problem that remains to show up again, and again, and again

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801
    Options

Ash having bad perks and being loud

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    edited September 2020
    Options

I don't DC when a survivor spams quick actions but I do shut off alot of the circuit breakers in my head and go Elmer Fudd on a fool..

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    Options

Optimisation

I play on ps4 btw

I just would like a cleaner gameplay experience, smooth frame rates please.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

getting killed on hook while everyone else got ebony moried :(

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    Options

Spirit + Stridor

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Quentin not having a face rework or cosmetics.

• Hannon
    Hannon Member Posts: 221
    Options

Getting hit 10 meters away by killers with ######### connection 🙃

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

The fact the devs haven't added a cosmetic that says "Kiss me I'm Irish". Genuinely upsetting

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

lol what? I heard him say he thinks it's fine before, he commented on the perk but made no mention of SWF so I dunno whats going on.

Or maybe he's referring to blendettes in bushes which is also in dire need of a nerf.

Things I hate in this game..

Toxic SWF with OoO

Rotten fields (I'm extremely corn blind)

Legion with thana, mangled and Ruin.

If I had to pick one? I dunno, I'll really struggle to pick 1 but those are the only 3 where I just want to quit as I know it's going to be a miserable time.

• Leovanni
    Leovanni Member Posts: 52
    Options

Never knew this was a thing until my rank 1 buddy showed me how strong it is against the hag last night. She got two hooks and one was because she saw a blood spot (via bloodhound) in front of a locker while I was waiting for inner strength to heal up.

Uhhhh one thing I dislike... NOED. Just feels really bad to do so well just to get sacrificed on the first hook during end game collapse. I've started bringing maps or small game nearly every match because I hate it so much.

One thing I like (for balance): the community isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I particularly like how people will share or be helpful if they can be. I've had some good conversations with random players

• Psychic1337
    Psychic1337 Member Posts: 29
    Options

Performance issues on console, and that performance upgrade we were promised ages ago that never came.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,256
    Options

Any challenges that involve getting a rank / emblem after game.

Oh boy can't wait to sweat over getting 3 devouts "OR HIGHER" at the start of my tome challenges. People at worse ranks have it easier meanwhile I pretty much have to 3 hook everyone at red rank..

Stop adding these I guarantee you no one will miss them. Also the COMPLETE IN A SINGLE TRIAL challenges but the emblem challenges are such a damn chore it's basically the key ingredient on how to make a boring unfun challenge.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,197
    Options

Toxic SWF with OoO

not having sidney in the game

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Pieces of an outfit being in a set when they really, really don't need to be.

• Micheal
    Micheal Member Posts: 288
    Options

The metal of men. It's good they made it in to protection hits but think it needs a buff for when you heal after getting away you can take a extra hit again. Because it takes 3 protection hits to activate it and when you heal it shows you to the killer 12 meters away. And it takes skill to get away from the killer so it should be fair.

• alimeria
    alimeria Member Posts: 55
    Options

no blind color support *ejem*

• TheDuhJ
    TheDuhJ Member Posts: 475
    Options

What makes me unhappy about dbd is that they gonna keep building on this game onstead of making a dbd 2 where the rehaul the systems and grt more creative with how chases, hooking, doing gens and other dated as mechanics work. I would love to see a second dbd that makes it darker and has a more enhanced movement system that creeps me out.

Its time.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Not having Robert Englund's Freddie.

• PayneMacLeod
    PayneMacLeod Member Posts: 81
    Options

SWF.

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906
    Options