What's better on Pig?

Rancor or Spirit Fury? Rancor's good because you can see if anyone is getting a RBT off and Spirit Fury is good because Amanda sucks at chasing survivors. Amanda mains, in your opinion which is better?

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited October 2018

If those 2 advantages is why you're not able to decide, i'd go for SF.

• NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343
    A paper bag 
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Spirit Furry

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Spirit Fury. You should be lunging through as many pallets as you can to get them to drop faster, even if you eat the stun.

You want as few pallets late game as possible, especially if you use NOED.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Spirit Fury in my opinion isn't near as good as people think it is and there are better options.

• Eninya

@Blueberry said:
    Spirit Fury in my opinion isn't near as good as people think it is and there are better options.

Stack it with Enduring and lunge through every pallet you can. It's very, very effective, and you can often times catch someone off of Fury-broken pallet (provided there's no window or something to help them get away).

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@Eninya said:

@Blueberry said:

Stack it with Enduring and lunge through every pallet you can. It's very, very effective, and you can often times catch someone off of Fury-broken pallet (provided there's no window or something to help them get away).

To get enough stacks each time to have it activate you're wasting way too much time breaking pallets. Even then, you're just getting 1 hit out of it. Eh

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,203

I wouldn't use Spirit Fury without Enduring so that's 2 perk slots right there which leaves you to choose between some kind of tracking perk and Ruin. It's not a bad setup if you're good at your chase game, but if you're just mediocre and don't want to use up a slot for Enduring, choose Rancor for that extra tracking.

• Eninya

@Blueberry said:

@Eninya said:

@Blueberry said:

To get enough stacks each time to have it activate you're wasting way too much time breaking pallets. Even then, you're just getting 1 hit out of it. Eh

She's a basic M1 killer for chases, and you want as many pallets broken as quickly as possible. Spirit Fury is much better than Brutal Strength, imo. The only counter to Spirit Fury/Enduring is dropping the pallet early, which is still getting pallets broken faster.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Salty_Pearl said:
    Rancor or Spirit Fury? Rancor's good because you can see if anyone is getting a RBT off and Spirit Fury is good because Amanda sucks at chasing survivors. Amanda mains, in your opinion which is better?

I think Pig looks nice in a light blue two piece swimsuit-OH! You mean perks.

Sorry I'll show myself out.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

@MegaWaffle said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

I think Pig looks nice in a light blue two piece swimsuit-OH! You mean perks.

Sorry I'll show myself out.

I'm still waiting for her Saw III outfit...

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited October 2018

Rancor because a RBT can hold the obsession in the trial and can allow you to get a easy mori. Rancor can be used for tracking survivors such as seeing if they are removing a reverse bear trap. Spirit Fury is out classed if you use video tape and combat straps, you can mind game most loops in Dead by Daylight thus rendering Spirit Fury a null choice.

Edit: I'll add that you'll need enduring to make Spirit Fury worth while.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Spirit Fury is probably a more reliable perk than Rancor, but Rancor has potential to be way more powerful. Rancor is like Devour IMO. It's fun to use but hard to use. It comes down to getting the guy at the end of the game, which is easier said than done. For Pig the only way I see it being really useful is if you did something like Amanda's Secret and only put your traps on the obsession. Then near the end of the game the add-on reveals their aura and you can mori them, if you are lucky they still have a trap so you know they can't leave yet.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

I would use rancor cause I just mind game them to drop pallets or get hits off

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    edited October 2018

Of the two, rancor. I don't tend to get hit with pallets much as Amanda - certainly not enough to get a lot of use out of spirit fury - probably because I don't tend to chase with her that much.

• Pipmalice
    Pipmalice Member Posts: 17

rancor only shows their location for a short period and amanda has no issue finding people , with a reduced terror radius and abilty to hide it completely. Chase perks are amazing on her, i have been using spirit fury and enduring on her for a while, it usually only triggers a few times a match, but often when it does it has huge effects and increases the amount of map preasure by a lot, that combined with the natrual map preasure active traps bring, she actually has become a very lethal killer

so spirit fury for sure

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

A Dress