Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

We're Gonna Live Forever

I've just finished reading the patch notes for the next patch and I am very pleasantly surprised that WGLF is getting a buff, finally I can farm bloodpoints on survivor. In the patch notes it says "added new ways to get tokens" I want to know what are these new ways if someone could clarify it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Probably picking up slugs (synergy with said healing speed when helping dying survivors) and completing health states on injured teammates.

• They said in twitter that the new ways to get tokens is flashlight saves and pallet saves. The problem is that you already get tokens for doing them.

• Stains
    Stains Member Posts: 75

I haven't used wglf much to know if you get a token that way, if you are right than something is wrong here since on the tooltip of the perk it only says protection hits and unhooks. If the new ways of getting tokens boils down to only pallet and flashlight saves than the perk will still be bad in comparison to barbeq, wglf needs to reward the player for doing the objective like barbeq the killer is rewarded for hooking survivors since he is going to do that anyway he gets rewarded for doing the obvious objective. Flashlight and pallet saves are not obvious and not everyone can do then nor does the opportunity present it self very much if at all to do it in the first place. I hope the devs realize this and adjust the token gain to be more like barbeq rewarding the player for doing the objective and not going out of your way to maybe get a token