*Your* Dream Patch Notes? What Would They Look Like?

Options

For me (killer main):

• Moris only function if a survivor has been hooked twice, and then downed. More of a visual 'fatality' and minor time saver than an instant kill.
  • 'Kill x survivors by your hand' quests removed.
  • Keys now only allow the survivor holding them to escape.
  • SWF groups will now always face a killer of an equal or higher rank to the highest ranked survivor in the party. Not the lowest. Why was this changed again?
  • Myers can now achieve EW2 25% faster.
  • Clown now moves at full speed while reloading.
  • Spinechill no longer activates if a killer is undetectable.
  • Object of Obsession is now manually activated, lasts 15 seconds and incurs a 45 second cooldown after use.
  • Decisive Strike is disabled if you enter a locker.
  • Pig movement speed while crouching is increased by 20%
  • Spirit 'husk' now vanishes 1 second after haunting begins.
  • Killers receive a 15% BP bonus for every player grouped together against them (up to 60%). Actually gives an incentive not to dodge obvious SWF lobbies.
  • Haddonfield removed from map selection until the Entity learns how to trim hedges.
  • Slugged survivors cannot crawl into positions where they cannot be picked up.
  • Deerstalker perk removed. Killers receive a low tier Deerstalker effect baseline (should help a lot with slugging complaints, actually).
  • Survivors now incur a BP penalty for lurking in escape zones, much as killers incur one for lurking around hooks. Will remove a lot of endgame BM/stalling. Just get out of there!
  • Rapidly pressing 'crouch' will now incur a movement speed penalty called 'sore teabags'.
  • Allow survivors a 'surrender' vote. Should remove some DC incentives and also helps killers with the 'do I let them farm or kill them ASAP?' quandary in bad matches. Killer receives a significant BP bonus in these cases.
  • Requirements to rank up increased, requirements to derank decreased. There is no way I should be able to hit rank 11 within my first two days of playing.
  • Significantly more active policing of behaviors like deliberately deranking.
  • An additional 5 ranks added to the game, above the current top ranks.
  • Bots added for practice games, both as killer and survivor.

Anything you'd like to add?

Comments

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Dead Hard - Removed the distance gained from using this perk

Sprint burst - Survivors who go into the game with this equipped will be wearing a diaper since its “babys first crutch perk”

NOED - If the killer has stayed in proximity of hooked survivors for more than 30 seconds ir hooked the same survivor 3 times in a row then NOED does not activate

Legion - “We discovered that players did not enjoy the Legion therefore we have removed him from the game”

Claudette - Now has a bright glow around her P3 cosmetics

• KIKI_
    KIKI_ Member Posts: 135
    Options

I share many with you and have in mind quite a lot more, but the ones that would make me very happy are two:

• Nurse meme addons have been revisited, now they are actually good (come on guys they are ultra rare ones, they are supposed to be good).

I'm not even asking for her bugs to get fixed at this point since i have learnt to play around them (sadly). Just her useless addons 😒

• Added custom game modes (both for kyw and casual lobbies).

Like two killers - eight survivors, no perk limits, custom objectives, etc. The sky's the limit.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

As a partial Wraith main...oh man yes to the WS addon. Currently he is a BP sink on other characters simply to play him properly.

Although his pink tier 'see all gen progression' addon probably needs a nerf. I'm...awful at the game and I pulverized a much higher ranked SWF group with these two addons.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    edited September 2020
    Options

I think the purple all-seeing is stronger than the red tbh, and they should be swapped around. Red all-seeing is still REALLY good, but having wallhacks on survivors while cloaked is much stronger imo. Pair it with the silent bell and survivors have no idea which direction you're coming from at loops that cover his entire body until the last second. They have to guess which direction you're going and when you're going to actually windstorm around the loop.

Hey it's ok to use add-ons to your advantage but Wraith's all-seeing add-ons are a drug. Use them in moderation or you'll become addicted and it will never be the same lmao.

• StarLost
    Options

Dead Hard - dunno. It may be more oppressive at higher ranks, but it's usually just an annoyance to me. I'd be happy to see it prevent vaulting though.

Sprint Burst - I'd rather have it give the killer an obvious cue (like giving the survivor a roadrunner 'meep meep!' sound effect when it activates) to let them know it's active.

NOED - Yes. Oh yes. I use this sometimes when I know it's going to be a rough match and dammit, can this perk be poisonous.

Claudette - perhaps a 'dream realm' type glimmer when she hides in the bushes for too long.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    edited September 2020
    Options
  • TheMonadoBoi
    TheMonadoBoi Member Posts: 346
    edited September 2020
    Options

• We have officially deleted Dead by Daylight.

(In all seriousness though, just seeing them address SWF in SOME WAY would be the best gift they could ever give me)

• StarLost
    Options

I'd be so happy to see the old lowbie-stomping protections come back in.

Or something like Heroes of the Storm, where premades automatically have their MMR inflated proportionally to the number of survivors grouped, for that match.

The issue is that SWF provides such a massive boost against killers without any accounting for it.

It's not bad at all. I'd rather see the exposed status removed and see a significantly higher movespeed bonus for the killer.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options

What about "Reverted the Billy basekit changes, and removed the roar"? Didn't you say you quit playing him because of those changes?

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364
    Options

Mouse and keyboard support for console

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

My dream patch notes would be a wall of text about perk and killer changes, followed by a paragraph of apologies and a promise to overhaul things more often without waiting a year or two (or four) after its release.

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    Options

Buff Pig

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,111
    Options

Dream patch notes would be that they finally optimized current consoles fixing performance issues like all the various FPS drops for both killer and survivor.

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657
    Options

Memento Mori Changes

Cypress (Unchanged)

Ivory

• Once the killer has hooked survivors six times, the Mori activates.
    • Once active, you may kill one survivor by your own hand.

Ebony

• Once the killer has hooked survivors six times, the Mori activates.
    • Once active, you may kill all survivors by your own hand.

MMR

Matchmaking has been re-enabled.

It actually works now.

You have a visible MMR number.

Solo-SWF equalization

Survivors now have local voice chat with the other members of their team.

They also have a radio on their person, which allows them to use a global voice chat, but you are limited in how much you can use that by the 30 second battery life on the radio.

It will recharge over time.

Keys

Dull and Skeleton keys no longer have the ability to open the hatch.

All keys now have the Mind Channel ability at base, revealing the auras of all survivors within 32 meters.

Add-ons have been adjusted accordingly.

Perk Tiers

KIller perks no longer have tiers. If you've unlocked the perk, you have the perk at its full value.

Survivor perks no longer need to be leveled up in the blood-web. They are now levelled in the trial.

PUSTULA

A secondary objective for survivors.

At the start of the trial, all survivor perks exist as their tier 1 version. By gathering Serum from Pustula Plants, survivors can level up their perks.

There are four plants in the trial at a time. A single plant contains enough Pustula for two perks to be levelled up.

If a plant is harvested all the way, it will shrivel to nothing and another plant will appear elsewhere in the trial.

The killer can stomp out plants they find. They will still reappear, but it will take an additional 30 seconds.

Trial Startup

At the start of the trial, all generators are blocked by the Entity.

They will remain blocked until either the Killer initiates the first chase, or until the survivors collectively harvest four Pustula Plants.

Survivor Perk Changes

Decisive Strike

• Stun duration reduced from 5 seconds to 3
    • Timer now ends immediately if you perform the Repair action, enter a locker, or if the killer hooks another survivor.

Sprint Burst

• No longer applies a haste upon starting a run action.
    • Now increases the duration of your post-hit sprint from 2 seconds to 4.

Adrenaline

• No longer "Wakes Up" survivors.
    • The perk will no longer trigger if the survivor was Exhausted.

Dead hard

• No longer causes you to dash and become invulnerable.
    • Now causes you to gain the Endurance status for 0.75 seconds.
      • There is no associated Deep Wounds timer. MoM style Endurance.
      • Note that you still retain collision. If you are struck, you get a speed boost instead of the attack going through you. You cannot Dead Hard through a killer. Dead Hard will not allow you to pass over a Bear Trap unharmed.
    • Animation changed from a "Dab" to a white glint passing over the survivors body.

Killer Changes

The Trapper

• No longer has a limit on the number of Traps he can carry at once.
    • Now starts with 3 of his 6 traps in-hand.
    • The other three are no longer scattered around the map. Trapper will gain one every two minutes as the trial progresses.
    • The Trapper can now recall distant traps to his hand, remotely disarming them and returning them to his inventory after a 30 second delay.

The Wraith

• Increased cloaked movement speed from 5.06 m/s to 8 m/s
    • The Wraith now has free pathing while cloaked, allowing him to fly and walk through walls.
      • He can only uncloak while he is not inside a wall and his feet are on solid ground.
    • The Wraith's uncloak haste is now an active ability that is refreshed upon cloaking and is automatically used on uncloaking. When the ability is ready, hold M2 for a single hit of the bell to gain a 1.5x speed multiplier for 1 second. 10 second recharge.
    • The Wraith is now fully invisible while cloaked.
    • Bone Clapper is now baseline functionality
    • The Wraith is now immune to detection perks while cloaked
    • "The Serpent" now allows for attacks immediately after completing the action.

The Nurse

• Fixed all the goddamn bugs with the blink.
    • Updated her add-ons... some of these got hit way too hard.

The Shape

• Now uses the same stalk paradigm as Ghostface
      • It is more lenient for what is considered "stalking" and does not have stalk fall off with distance.
    • There is no longer a limited amount of Evil available in the trial.
    • Tier 1 renamed to "Stalker State"
      • Undetectable
      • Immune to detection
      • Stalk 30% faster, but cannot stalk beyond 75% progression to your Rampage.
      • Move at 4.2 m/s
      • Press LCtrl at any time to change to the "Slasher State"
      • Stalking performed in this state is now kept as progress towards Rampage (tier 3), not towards Slasher (tier 2)
    • Tier 2 renamed to "Slasher State"
      • Reduced TR
      • Normal Speed
      • Normal Lunge
      • Slightly increased vault
      • If it has been at least 30 seconds since you last exited it, press LCtrl to enter the "Stalker State"
      • If you reach 100% stalk progress while in "Slasher State", automatically enter "Rampage".
    • Tier 3 renamed to "Rampage"
      • Also provides increased break speeds
      • No longer increases the duration of your lunge, now increases your speed multiplier during the lunge

The Doctor

• I won't go into specifics due to just how much work this killer needs, but I'd like to see him reworked again, this time centered around tricking people with Madness induced hallucinations (which was supposed to be his schtick when he released) instead of just spamming shocks and preventing pallet play.

The Huntress

• Reworked Iridescent Heads. They now allow hatchets to pass through one piece of terrain before being stopped. No longer reduces your ammo count.
    • Huntress can now recover missed hatchets from the ground, the same way Trapper can pick up Bear Traps.
    • Added a Crosshair in the options menu.

The Nightmare

• Reverted Sleep paradigm to old Freddy, where he has enhanced tracking on sleeping survivors but cannot attack awake survivors. Kept aspects of current Freddy (Sleep Cycle and Alarm Clocks) while leaving some aspects of old Freddy dead (action slow, skill check wake up).
    • Renamed Dream Snares to Dream Pools. They do not interact with survivors, and survivors cannot see them. Freddy can see their auras. Freddy can place Pools the same way he places Snares now, but Pools work on a charge system and must be recharged if used up.
    • Dream Projection can target Dream Pools, destroying the pool on arrival. CD reduced to 12 seconds. Can no longer target generators.
    • Add-ons overhauled. Dream pallets do not exist anymore.

The Pig

• The key is no longer randomly placed. It is now placed manually (and remotely) by The Pig. To prevent camping a box, there must be two correct keys. To compensate for this, increased the number of boxes and decreased the death timer duration.
    • Increased movement speed while crouched, decreased crouch/uncrouch times.
    • Traps now activate upon regaining control of your character.
    • If there is a ticking trap, the Endgame Collapse will pause.

The Clown

• Clown can now choose between Underhand (same as live, heavy upward momentum) and Overhand (same as Huntress, mostly forward momentum) throws.
    • Direct bottle hits now apply a 2.5 second action lockout, same as Doctor.
    • Increased slow from 15% to 20%
    • Decreased reload time from 5 seconds to 2.5 (add-ons adjusted)

The Spirit

• Removed passive phasing. The Spirit can now manually initiate a mini-phase by pressing LCtrl. This effect has an 8 second CD.
    • The Spirit's footsteps are now more audible to survivors, including in phase.

The Legion

• Fully reworked into a multiplayer killer.

The Plague

• If survivors cleanse enough to fill all your pools of devotion, the auto-corruption will cause one pool to be consumed rather than all of them.

The Ghost Face

• Power CD reduced from 30 seconds to 20. Add-ons adjusted.

The Demogorgon

• Updated the Upside-Down. After digging into the ground via a portal, you can swim around blindly in the Upside-Down at a tremendously increased speed before erupting into the real world at a time/place of your choosing. You can emerge faster by exiting through a portal.

The Deathslinger

• Added a crosshair in the options menu.
    • It is now possible to cancel your reload action.

The Executioner

• Reworked Torment. Build up torment on survivors by forcing them through Trails or by damaging them. Survivors who reach maximum Torment can be killed by your own hand. To get rid of Torment, survivors must enter Cages of Atonement of their own accord, causing them to drain away their Torment over time in exchange for reducing their remaining time on a hook. They can leave whenever they want, but if the Executioner comes within close enough range of a survivor in a cage to strike them with Punishment of the Damned, he can lock them into the cage, causing them to require the assistance of an ally.

The Blight

• The Blight can now perform attacks during his Slam period without having to Rush.
    • The Blight now bounces backward less after a Slam.
    • Increased The Blight's movement speed during the Slam period.

• JohnnyB1491
    JohnnyB1491 Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2020
    Options

1. Fix the outrageous hit boxes for killers. Always getting hit through walls and trees is ridiculous.

2. Fix the graphics bug where you can't see hooked survivors.

3. Fix another graphic bug where trappers traps don't show.

4. Start actually banning PC cheats and strike pack users.

5. Negative blood points for camping.

6. Get rid of SWF. No need with Party chat.

7. Get rid of the tiny building maps. Like the Stranger Things Laboratory.

Just a few.

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392
    Options
    • Added the ability to choose menu themes from past events or Chapters.
  • Skelemania
    Skelemania Member Posts: 227
    Options

I don't want to make a long list of things but something as simple as like a QOL improvement to Trapper, where he started with all of his traps already in his hand, would go a long way. Just a QOL overhaul update would be great.

I would also be down w/ them completely changing what Decisive Strike does as a whole, to the point where it's an entirely different perk that doesn't get you off of the killers shoulder anymore. Like what they did with Ruin. Which I actually think new Ruin is better than old Ruin which wasn't a popular opinion when the changes first came out, but now with Undying, I think more would agree with.

• StarLost
    Options

Some very interesting suggestions here. Keep 'em coming!

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Woah that's a lot of stuff. I read it all, and I'm a pretty big fan of a lot of your proposed changes, especially the Flip Flop and Fixated ones. The only ones I think are too over-buffed are Off The Record and Cruel Limits. I can easily see those two becoming deeply ingrained into the meta if those changes went through.

Also, I'm pretty sure Hag already can't place traps within 2m of a hook? Or at least 1m

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

Oh yeah...if I'm being honest I actually forgot Billy exists in the current state he's in because of Blight, but I would very much like that. Guess that should be added to my list too

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Due to actual feedback, we have discovered that Decisive Strike is too common and has too much utility. It has been reworked to fit one very specific, niche use, instead of being used aggressively.

• DS now activates twice for 20 seconds (after being unhooked).
    • The timer is paused if slugged or in a chase.
    • The timer deactivates if progress is made on a gen, hiding in a locker, or you go to full health.
    • DS still works functionally the same, but has a cooldown of 180 seconds per use.

This would fill the role of anti-tunnel much better than the old version.

Gens now have different types of skill checks, and they do not act the similarly to each other.

They are easier when you look at a gen, looking away causes them to decrease by 50%.

If a gen is not being worked on, it will regress.

Ruin has been reworked to increase the regression bonus, as well as reintroducing the old skill check aspect for fairness.

Knockout now works on all attacks.

• skarsguts
    skarsguts Member Posts: 179
    Options

Not surprised that the "dream patch notes" in this post and thread are just gutting survivors.

Entitled survivors though.

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907
    Options
    • Added SWF-Indicator during prelobby
    • Mori/Keys reworked
    • D-Strike Nerf
    • Buffs for nearly unsused perks to shake up the Meta
    • lots of QoL changes for most Killers
    • Survivors can no longer switch character/items 15 Seconds before the game starts or if they hit the ready button
    • made Haddonfield more Killerfriendly
    • made The Game more survivorfriendly
    • made Midwich fun for both sides
    • Nurse addons rework, Most bugs fixed
    • Trapper now has 2 Traps at default. Traps spawn now near gens. 1 Trap is always at the Shack.
    • Global Audio Cue for everyone once all totems are cleansed
    • Small Game now gives you an Actionspeedbonus for every totem you cleansed. Up to 3%.
    • NoeD: Movement Speed bonus removed.
    • EGC starts after 20 Minutes
    • Killers can now surrender in the basement after a certain amount of time has passed. Stand on the circle and channel the entity to grab you. This will end the game.
    • MMR is now working.
    • Survivors can now bleed out faster if they want to.
    • OoO reworked into a tokenbased system. Every Token grants you the current effect of OoO for X Seconds. To earn tokens, you need to get chased.
    • Feedback for Reports added. We let you know if action has been taken against a player you reported.
    • Rift Cosmetics from older Tomes are now avaiable.
    • Added more Options for KYF, enjoy messing around with the pallet counter or the number of Killers
    • Statistics added at the end of a match. Who was the best chaser? Who was the gen jockey? Extra BP if you are mentioned at first place.
    • Map with movement shown at the end of the round. (Like Evolve did it)
    • Crossprogression for every platform
    • Hitbox/Latency issues fixed
    • FPS-issues and Crashes fixed
    • Introduced weekly Missions. Fulfill 8/10 requirements to get lots of BP and some shards.

Some stuff was already mentioned, so I skipped it in my list.

• LittilAvindar
    LittilAvindar Member Posts: 255
    edited September 2020
    Options

Spine chill's biggest benefit is against stealth killers. It is one of the only counters to them, particularly considering most of the gens are in jungle-gyms, where general awareness doesn't really help, since the stealth killer typically reveals their presence by lunging around the wall. Primarily, it's killers like Ghostface, who, unlike Wraith, Pig, and other killers make a sound or have a cool-down before they can attack after coming out of stealth.

With regards to the surrender vote, I think if a survivor disconnects, it should grant everyone left (who doesn't also DC), an automatic safety, minimum. That would both prevent innocent players from being punished for a salty teammate, and would also enable the match to continue without any actual consequences. In other words, as the game should be - people playing just to play, not to rank. Obviously, when a killer leaves, the match ends and everyone gets that same safety. Survivors leaving only screws the other survivors, who then get punished because they get stomped and de-rank through no fault of their own.

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801
    Options

Ash and Jeff: reduced grunts of pain and breathing sounds

• valvarez4
    valvarez4 Member Posts: 868
    Options

Many of us have 5-10 BPS in the new maps. Please correct this asap or let us only play in the old maps, please !!!!! I beg you !!!

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

Yeah, it's a lot. But I feel a lot needs reworked.

Off The Record might need to be cut down a little in time, but I think it'd be a strong anti-tunneling perk that killers probably wouldn't mind too much. (And it can only activate twice per match.) I think we need to really shake up the meta a bit, though.

Cruel Limits might also need a time reduction with that change. But it's hard to make useful otherwise, and it can only proc 5 times per match. And Survivors would still have pallets. It'd be a strong chase perk, for sure though.

My goal was to buff perks to the point where people might actually have a reason to use them, instead of relying on the current meta. So many perks are just useless on both sides now. Why run anything but DS/Unbreakable? Why run anything but Ruin/Undying? Why would anyone really run current Off the Record? It's a weaker version of Iron Will with built in distortion. Killers don't often use Aura reading perks, though. So it's not really worth it imo. Why run Hang Man's Trick? The aura reading basically gives you no information 90% of the time. It's probably the worst perk in the game right now. It'd be nice if we had a variety of perks to choose from that aren't really niche perks or things we run because we're bored.

Ruin doesn't need buffed at all. Like... before Undying was a thing, I'd maybe agree with you.

Mine doesn't gut survivors at all. A couple of minor nerfs, with some killer buffs. But also some survivor buffs.

• shelobster
    shelobster Member Posts: 272
    Options

Freddy mains are now required to attend weekly therapy sessions to address the issue of choosing to role play as a child molester.

Gunslinger's terror radius has been doubled.

Blendettes will now proceed to scream constantly throughout the trial and will always die on first hook.

Removed keys from player inventories and they can now only be acquired from in game chests. If not used in the trial the key will be deleted upon completing the game.

Changed Ebony Mori so that it only activates after the survivors have been hooked twice and then downed. Other Mories remain unchanged.

Added topless skin for Michael Myers

Added Dwight's Pizzeria map.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Clown can do the jack off gesture again (WHY REMOVE THIS, IT WAS FUNNY)

deleted decisive

Oni gets a shrek skin

Plague's corrupt purge can destroy pallets and breakable walls (iridescent addon pls)

Ghostface gets a second mori where he teabags the survivor to death

Pig gets an addon where she can place already active traps on survivors

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,098
    Options

Haddonfield and Ormond have been removed from the game

Indoor maps have been removed from the game

Breakable walls have been removed from the game. These are a poor excuse for including god windows

Button mashing during struggle state is now acknowledged as a ridiculously dated mechanic that nobody likes and has been replaced with skill checks

So uh, yeah. If you can't tell, I think they seriously need to re-evaluate their approach to map balance and size.

• Human_Giraffe
    Human_Giraffe Member Posts: 123
    Options

######### is with the sprint burst and Legion notes. Some of us love Legion and have him as a second main. And for Sprint Burst even more #########, it's an exhaustion perk, it's supposed to be a good perk, all exhaustion perks are good and can be played around.

• Leovanni
    Leovanni Member Posts: 52
    Options

People's experience with this game seems to wildly vary...

I think I'd be happy if they added slenderman and made NOED require two dull totems to activate. I've seen way to many bad killers gain ranks using noed to get 1-3 sacs they never deserved. Always laughable when they get to purple and red ranks start depipping them left and right though.

Otherwise I wish they would finally admit this is not a horror game and stop saying "tunneling/camping is a viable strategy". I don't even care if they make changes with this statement.

• PsycologicalTrick
    Options
    • While in tier 3, the shape is able to instantly break breakable walls.
    • slightly increase the width of PH attack.

that it for me.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

*Pig buffs*

*key/mori nerfs*

*adrenaline/noed re-works*

Not sure what else, but those are just what instantly came to mind.

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789
    Options

reverting billy changes

fov slider

removed indoor maps

giving all killers mobility mechanics and somewhat strong chase mechanics

a 1v1 gamemode with a set map with a set seed with 1 survivor vs 1 killer survivir has to survive 1 minute at different tiles

give nurse back her addons except extra blinks

delete all indoor maps

make their 100 ranks

• Micheal
    Micheal Member Posts: 288
    edited September 2020
    Options

To put ash williams metal of men back to normal and buff his wiggle perk to %60 done

Bill's unbreakable to %50 faster

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662
    Options

I don't really want to write out a huge list of my dream patch notes, so I'll just name my most sought-after patch note (which will never happen, I know):

We have identified many of the players who were affected by the loss of progress bug, resulting in their Legacy skin(s) being lost. We have refunded these players with their original legacy skins and will review evidence of further reported lost legacy skins.

It is recommended that you send us as much evidence as possible when informing us of what legacy skins you lost, including:

• Steam screenshots
    • Videos (Including YouTube or even relevant Twitch clips)

Important: Steam achievements MUST be public and you MUST have prestiged before the 24th November, 2016. Anyone that sends us a false report may face temporary or permanent in-game suspension.

If you lost your legacy skins and have not yet been refunded, please contact: ........................................

We deeply apologize for this and thank you for your patience (no cap this time).

That'd be my dream patch note! :)

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

Buffed The Legion to: ...

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

I'd love to see them change the map-creation RNG to instead select one of a few "seeds" for each map instead. And maybe just remove some of the "everyone loses" maps like Midwich, Shelter Woods, and Rotten Fields from the public map pool (they can stay in Custom Games).

I play on console, so better optimization would always be lovely of course. Hopefully we'll see significant improvements on next-gen hardware (or Cross Progression for Xbox and PS if we're lucky).

Oh, and it'd be great for that doggone memory leak to finally be sorted out. It makes playing DbD an absolute misery if I forget to reboot the game every few matches.

• Raven014
    Options

Thats true. Undying does make it stronger... Maybe the skill check thing can go on Lullaby instead.

I was mainly writing it like that to show what a truly killer sided patch notes would sound like.

• Raven014
    Options

I would rather legacy have a way of being obtained (via difficult challenges or something so it is worth it) in game for platforms that never had a chance. If crossplay didn't exist, this wouldn't be an issue, but since it does, it is just a PC exclusive. Similar to Nintendo having a Trapper exclusive set for the Switch and the Deathgarden cosmetics. They said they would stop doing that with the Summer BBQ, but have this special place for legacy. Just seems like PC favoritism to me... but maybe I am just a console player who doesn't know any better... even though I played from when console first released DBD... : /

• azame
    azame Member Posts: 2,870
    Options
  • edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,098
    Options

I forgot in my initial post:

Fixed spectator camera for killers

Addressed myriad bugs in custom lobbies