The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

is this perk fair

is the perk the let’s the wrath see someone hiding in a cupboard fair 
i not complaining but it kinda feels unfair 

Best Answer

Answers

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

You mean All-seeing ? It's an add-on, not a perk.
    And yes, overall, it's fair, since Wraith is rather weak.

• davidthyrat
    davidthyrat Member Posts: 44
    not if you play him right and how is he weak on console you can bearly see him when his in his cloak and the sounds he make i never hear them 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@davidthyrat said:
    not if you play him right and how is he weak on console you can bearly see him when his in his cloak and the sounds he make i never hear them 

He is one of the weakest killers bro, even if played correctly

• davidthyrat
    davidthyrat Member Posts: 44
    the he needs a buff not that’s add on that defeats the point of hiding 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@davidthyrat said:

Not sure what you are trying to say, but DBD is not about hiding, it is all about running in circles. Sure, from the shop description you can be baited easily, I know....

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@davidthyrat said:

Or since you figured that the Wraith could see you in that kind of situation : not to rely on closets against him if you notice he has that add-on via though process, you know ?

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited June 2018

Its not unfair in the slightest. Wraith is the second worst killer in the game. He is garbage tier. There is no playing him right. The only survivors he can do well against is noobs that don't know how to play the game.

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Dude, range is quite small, only the best ones can really help, the others you have to stand in front of the locker to see them, you might as well open it at that point regardless.  

Those are very or ultra rare, so you dont get that many of them.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    i never understood the argument that the wraith is weak.  i do just fine with him.
  • davidps4DBD
    davidps4DBD Member Posts: 79
    I also do fine with him! He is fairly weak, though. His killer ability is what we're calling weak. His other stats are the same as most killers
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@davidthyrat said:

I play on console. His shimmer is extremely easy to see if you are even partially paying attention. Also the bell takes long enough, if you hear it ring once run.