The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors are to op and killers get the blame

2»

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Vietfox said:

@Tazare said:
    @Vietfox why are you bringing my 'skills' into conversation. You are being toxic, what rank are you? Id like to know just for credibility

Dude how old os the hag pic if your player lv is 45 but 75 for feng
    @redsopine1
    I bought the ps4 september the 20th, so it's not old. I just had a pic of that hag already and used it.
  • Vietfox
    Tazare said:

@Vietfox if you read the sentence after the "rank doesnt matter" youll see that i said "it tells me youve actually put time into the game" just confirming that you werent a newb before responding to you, but now i know that nothing you say is really credible or useful so ill just ignore you for now :)

@Tazare
    Okay.
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Sorry just saw the 2week thing and nice work what's your tag name for all we know we.might have lobbied sometime as you.was heading up to red rank
  • redsopine1
    Vietfox said:
    Tazare said:

@Vietfox if you read the sentence after the "rank doesnt matter" youll see that i said "it tells me youve actually put time into the game" just confirming that you werent a newb before responding to you, but now i know that nothing you say is really credible or useful so ill just ignore you for now :)

@Tazare
    Okay.
    What's your name maby we met as you.ranked up and if not I hope we can play sometime you.wpuld be a good.challenge either way to play against
  • Vietfox
    Sorry just saw the 2week thing and nice work what's your tag name for all we know we.might have lobbied sometime as you.was heading up to red rank
    @redsopine1
    Vietfox87
  • redsopine1
    Nope sorry but dude right now I'm a purple rank 7 soo soon lol unless your cool with a depip or a kyf match I'm gonna work up to play against a pro just one thing dont do the 360 people that do that or tbagging tend to be tunnled and since I have started running noed and dh I mori them
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    The only thing that the devs haven't done is actually fix the main problem of the game and that's adding more objectives hat need to be done by survivors.... let's face it survivor life is.... BORING... I've been saying this on the forumns and Facebook communities for the last few months.. people that converse with me think that I hate survivors when no I dont hate survivors I dont like the gameplay it's way too easy and boring gen simulator and near death experience simulator (because the majority of the time I live) and when I die the other 3 get out.... it's not fun and I have no feeling of need to put more 4mil into one survivor to P3 them that's why my 2 survivors that ive leveled to 50 haven't been prestiged yet because theres absolutely no reason too, I dont use items or addons the only thing i do use are the bp offerings but even those I could care less because I still get BP either way... hopefully when the devs add the objectives itll make the survivors gameplay more interesting 
  • Grimbergoth
    Grimbergoth Member Posts: 293

@slingshotsurvivor said:

Not sure of PC but on console even if you had comms in game would it not be a waste anyway since you have chat ability? 

the game was designed for pc and then ported to consoles . I would hazard a guess and say there are probably more pc players because of this . the trouble with voice coms is the game isn't designed around it and it makes balancing a huge issue . as people get more skilled at the game and the voice coms ability to organize and strategize as well and communicate everything they can about a killer it takes balancing to a whole new level . As killer learn to play other then getting better at playing a killer there is nothing they gain beyond skill to have to balance around . This is why the swf groups are lobby dodged and get so much hate , as they get better there is no counter balance for it .

I think the devs need to take a page from evolve , as the game goes on the longer it goes the stronger or faster the killer gets . those few perks tht are like that you start seeing played more and more , like noed , fire it up and so on . the "end game" killer perks are becoming more the standard because the 5 min of looping is just a waste .

• redsopine1

@slingshotsurvivor said:

Not sure of PC but on console even if you had comms in game would it not be a waste anyway since you have chat ability? 

the game was designed for pc and then ported to consoles . I would hazard a guess and say there are probably more pc players because of this . the trouble with voice coms is the game isn't designed around it and it makes balancing a huge issue . as people get more skilled at the game and the voice coms ability to organize and strategize as well and communicate everything they can about a killer it takes balancing to a whole new level . As killer learn to play other then getting better at playing a killer there is nothing they gain beyond skill to have to balance around . This is why the swf groups are lobby dodged and get so much hate , as they get better there is no counter balance for it .

I think the devs need to take a page from evolve , as the game goes on the longer it goes the stronger or faster the killer gets . those few perks tht are like that you start seeing played more and more , like noed , fire it up and so on . the "end game" killer perks are becoming more the standard because the 5 min of looping is just a waste .

Nice idea with the longer it goes the harder it gets like for the hag the longer the match the more traps and range you can use them on or with the pig if a certin timer is hit any traps you have on you become insta kill ones or the box's dont remove the traps anymore but instead hit the wrong box and it triggers the timer (just like how amada is on the films no chance to survive her)
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Vietfox said:

@Tazare said:
    @Vietfox why are you bringing my 'skills' into conversation. You are being toxic, what rank are you? Id like to know just for credibility

Dude how old os the hag pic if your player lv is 45 but 75 for feng
    Considering that killer has only gotten easier, I think that's a good thing.
  • rhox32592
    rhox32592 Member Posts: 12
    Well everyone that is all good but when they tweak this game again let's hope for a few bug fixes and touch ups that maybe help instead of really doing anything but gotta think this game been out awhile hope ratings stay good.
  • slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    edited October 2018

@lyric said:
    yeet said:

@Vietfox said:

yeet said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tazare said:

console

this explains a lot

@yeet

Yup, bought it 2 weeks ago cause my laptop is being fixed. Got the same rank there btw.

rank 1 isn't difficult nor impressive, one of my friends was rank 1 in his second week of playing killer, and soon after for survivor, and I have been perpetually rank 1 since release

You act like console players are worse when really it’s just the hardware that’s worse , same game  same objective. What I hate is how these other guys call @Vietfox out , he proves himself and then it gets brushed off to the side. That right there is why we can’t have intelligent conversations on this forum, we have a guy who like myself plays both sides but just because he plays  survivor more than killer it’s immediately discredited, what I would like to know is if rank one is so easy and all these people are so terrible then what is all the bitching about? Which is it? Is it so easy anyone can get there or so hard nobody can win it seems like the narrative always changes to suit people’s arguments on here when they get trapped in a corner

Its not about being "better" or "worse".

But a true gamer that wants to get into a game will buy a PC and play more competitively.
    Ofc you cant really say that or console players will come with their torches, but please face reality (look at the console tournaments for example....)

True gamer? Sorry but that's not an accurate statement and seems really divisive.

For the sake of a good discussion what's is a "true gamer"?

Last I checked Pong was the first "console" type game so consoles should be also considered true gamers no?

Is it the argument how much a PC costs that makes one a "true gamer"? So consoles, mobile phones, tablets, shoot bingo for that matter aren't gamers? 

Are we talking about who was considered the first "true gamers" because PC certainly wasn't it. Stock markets been around far to long for them not to be included so has gambling.

There is an entire state, who's sole existence, is predicated on "gaming" and they have been around loooong before PC.

Is your point to say that because you have a PC somehow you are better? Or that no one else's experience or actual history matters so long as you have a PC you can check the "true gamer" box.

My point is, we are ALL true gamers because we love to play. Where do you stand? 
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

@rhox32592 said:
    Just to start off lost count on how many hours I've played.

Woah look out the window! Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
    No! It's your credibility, flying out the window just like that! Every single platform records hours played, so the fact that you couldn't at least give a ballpark figure makes it look like you haven't even played this game period.