The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

should rage quitting be punished

what should it be if yes cause i think not getting the point you would get so not a put off for rage quiting 

Best Answer

Answers

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Rage quitting is already punished if you didnt know that. You have to DC in a lot of games though^^

• davidthyrat
    davidthyrat Member Posts: 44
    did not know that but that how hey avoid it it be better i think if they lose a level and anything they gained form that level 
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,888
    edited June 2018

You get 0 points if you rage quit. That's the punishment. For those who care about the worthless rank system, they de-pip, too.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    edited June 2018
    I think that a rage quit and not an unintentional dc should be punished by a full drop of 5 ranks.

People who derank would only need to do so 4 times and competitive people trying to keep their rank would refrain from quitting and high rank play would be filled with people who will actually finish a match.

If a leaderboard is implemented, it can also be leveraged to curb rage quitting by giving those losses more weight than regular losses.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@RemoveSWF said:
    Every ragequit should be a one hour timeout.

A single survivor exploiting me and a hour timeout for me?
    Mhm yeah, im fine with that, after such a game I dont rlly feel like playing anymore anyway :wink:

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

Yes for punish rage quit or DC.For first that thing 15min ban second DC rage quit 30min ban and so on.If this happend in one day for example 24h you make dc 4 time you got 2h ban for game.